·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami, FL
Fri, Sep 16, 2016 08:00 PM

SHOWTIME: 8:00PM* || DOORS OPEN: 7:00PM
Arena Valet is available at $40.00, night of event, based on availability
Arena Garage Parking: Limited public parking is also available for $25.00 per vehicle in the Arena's P2 Garage on a first come, first served basis, and based on availability
Guests should arrive early and travel light, as all guests and bags entering the Arena are subject to search. Bags must be no larger than 14"x14"x6".

Tickets will not be valid via Mobile Devices. To avoid delayed entry, please print your tickets prior to arrival.

GET KANYE MERCHANDISE EARLY!

Starting at 10:00AM, Exterior Merchandise Trailers will be located on the West Plaza Ramp (outside Gate 1) and at the bottom of the Gate 2 stairs (on NE 8th St). Additional merchandise stands are conveniently located around the concourses and will be accessible when doors open.

CAMERA POLICY/PROHIBITED ITEMS  •Absolutely no backpacks allowed. Check in will not be prohibited for backpacks.
•Cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited.
•No professional audio or video recording devices.
•GoPro's, selfie sticks, drones, and tablets of any kind are prohibited.
•No fruits, vegetables, etc. or projectiles/missiles of any type.
•No metal cans, glasses, or bottles (hard plastic or glass).
•No weapons of any kind (including, but not limited to brass knuckles, wallet chains, knives, spiked belts, over-sized rings, pepper spray, and hair spray).
•No contraband, banners, laser pointers, and glow sticks.
GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR

All guests with general admission floor tickets will enter through Lexus Gate 4, and can begin lining up for access at 4:00PM

LOWER LEVEL
US $75.00 - US $145.00
US $75.00
US $145.00

MAIN FLOOR
US $145.00
US $145.00

UPPER LEVEL
US $25.50 - US $95.00
US $25.50
US $95.00​
afterparty

·
Registered
461 Posts
Got my 2 floor seats. cannot fucking waitttttttttttt. Last time i was at this arena, I was seeing the almighty yeezus & k.dot.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got 4 floor seats, tried to buy more for my friends and they are all gone  they were so cheap !  only section 300 available now for 95$

·
Registered
461 Posts
hennesseyviper27 said:
got 4 floor seats, tried to buy more for my friends and they are all gone  they were so cheap !  only section 300 available now for 95$
Keep trying, people more than likely have them in que if you're trying to get more...I'm still seeing floor

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
how the fuck is it fair that people who have american express cards somehow get all of the motherfucking floor tickets. if thats serious im upset.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sushicoochie said:
is it too late to get floor tickets?...even if i buy vip? thats some bullshit
vip wasnt an option so im sure you will have the opportunity to get, the same thing happened with drake, it was practically sold out before it went on sale for the general public. im sure hes going to add a second date

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
hennesseyviper27 said:
vip wasnt an option so im sure you will have the opportunity to get, the same thing happened with drake, it was practically sold out before it went on sale for the general public. im sure hes going to add a second date
there is a $350 option for vip, it says general admission

·
Registered
461 Posts
sushicoochie said:
how the fuck is it fair that people who have american express cards somehow get all of the motherfucking floor tickets. if thats serious im upset.
Only a select amount of tix go to presale...So more GA floor will open up when public sale or other presales start. It's just going to obviously be a little harder when public sale happens bc of more people trying to buy tix at the same time. I have faith in you man!

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Ye.Zik said:
Only a select amount of tix go to presale...So more GA floor will open up when public says or other presales start. It's just going to obviously be a little harder when public sale happens bc of more people trying to buy tix at the same time. I have faith in you man!
:dead: i just finally have the opportunity to see this man and i want to do it as best as i can u know. hopefully i do get floor tickets

1 - 20 of 497 Posts