Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were talking randomly after a party and I liked her as far as I can remember, but I was pretty gone so I didn't ask for her number or anything.

Next day I added her on facebook and messaged her she should give me her number so I can text her sometime, she answered "yeah alright but you can give me yours aswell so I can message you"
I just gave it to her and didn't care much about it, but now that a few days past and I didn't receive a text I guess she doesn't like me right?

Not that I overly care because she's not that good looking anyway, but kinda weird since she was all over me that evening.

Should I message her on facebook again or just let it be at this point?

Im kinda thirsty tbh

·
Read Only
17,515 Posts
Arctic_ said:
We were talking randomly after a party and I liked her as far as I can remember, but I was pretty gone so I didn't ask for her number or anything.

Next day I added her on facebook and messaged her she should give me her number so I can text her sometime, she answered "yeah alright but you can give me yours aswell so I can message you"
I just gave it to her and didn't care much about it, but now that a few days past and I didn't receive a text I guess she doesn't like me right?

Not that I overly care because she's not that good looking anyway, but kinda weird since she was all over me that evening.

Should I message her on facebook again or just let it be at this point?

Im kinda thirsty tbh
nah leave it

you still talking to the other girl who got drunk asf at the party that you made the other thread about?

OVOTrizzy said:
maybe that's why he should pursue it :oblivious:
or maybe you should stop trying so hard to be a dickhead.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right guys imma leave it

Mastiff said:
nah leave it

you still talking to the other girl who got drunk asf at the party that you made the other thread about?
She occasionally texts me and sometimes she's there when I hang out with friends, but I try to avoid her as much as possible.
Also, she cut off that dude she made out with that night and said to him she only did that because she was drunk :hah:

She's a nice person normally but when it comes to relationships she's a hoe :mm:

·
Registered
170,877 Posts
Wrath said:
she asked for your number so that you wont be able to text her

sorry OP
girl did that to me before but it was right after we hooked up at a party and my phone was dead so I was sure she would hit me up first

But she didn't :cry:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Heebz said:
girl did that to me before but it was right after we hooked up at a party and my phone was dead so I was sure she would hit me up first

But she didn't :cry:
must have been a bad hookup

:dead:

·
Read Only
17,515 Posts
Arctic_ said:
right guys imma leave it

She occasionally texts me and sometimes she's there when I hang out with friends, but I try to avoid her as much as possible.
Also, she cut off that dude she made out with that night and said to him she only did that because she was drunk :hah:

She's a nice person normally but when it comes to relationships she's a hoe :mm:
:yewhat:

But you were gonna try it with her. What exactly makes her a hoe though? People do dumb stuff when they're drunk.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts