Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
11,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y'all GOT to do better!!!!!!!! :cmon: Y'all do NOT suck but damn, cmon fam. You guys arent making competition. Case in Point: the KTT Beat Extravaganza!

Its getting to the point where Madskillzzzzz is Shittin on yall like he needs depends. Like please, try harder with your beats. Madskillzzzz is sitting COMFORTABLY on the Production Throne, and yall seem OK being his servants. The KTT battles get to the point where he basically wins every time.

Anyway I'm Just saying you guys have work to do. I know producing isnt as easy as it looks, but im just tired of seeing the same person constantly kill the competition.

All Im sayinn is you could do better

·
Banned
11,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eighth said:
Subliminal shots all over this thread
im just trying to get the prods here to step their game up. Right now there is a battle going on (Pyrolicious Edition) and 1ce again Jay Beatz is killin em

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
im just trying to get the prods here to step their game up. Right now there is a battle going on (Pyrolicious Edition) and 1ce again Jay Beatz is killin em
well, its deserving.. His was the best :dno:

I think there are still a lot of producers here than can put out a great beat tho.

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
A lot of people vote for people they know, and don't even care about what they're hearing.

Like their are tons of slept on rappers, and producers on here that get very little appreciation, but when someone people know (ex. Sage) makes a thread it gets like 5 pages in a day.

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
A lot of people vote for people they know, and don't even care about what they're hearing.

Like their are tons of slept on rappers, and producers on here that get very little appreciation, but when someone people know (ex. Sage) makes a thread it gets like 5 pages in a day.

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
Y'all GOT to do better!!!!!!!! :cmon: Y'all do NOT suck but damn, cmon fam. You guys arent making competition. Case in Point: the KTT Beat Extravaganza!

Its getting to the point where Madskillzzzzz is Shittin on yall like he needs depends. Like please, try harder with your beats. Madskillzzzz is sitting COMFORTABLY on the Production Throne, and yall seem OK being his servants. The KTT battles get to the point where he basically wins every time.

Anyway I'm Just saying you guys have work to do. I know producing isnt as easy as it looks, but im just tired of seeing the same person constantly kill the competition.

All Im sayinn is you could do better
umad sad depressed?

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
and you probably haven't either listened any1elses beat other than madskillz to come up with a conclusion of who is really killen :hah:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts