Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its to basically start the GOOD music take over, its a song about how great GOOD music is, There will be deep shit on the album (Yasiin and Common are on it, so it has to be a bit conscious or whatever. GOOD music didnt fall off, we can judge that when the new album comes out.

·
Registered
68,477 Posts
Thank you. Ignorant ****** runnin around like chickens without a head on here screaming how they not a fan of Ye/GOOD Music anymore. ***** please

·
Banned
15,493 Posts
It all comes down to the fact that ****** arent true fans, as soon as a project comes and they dont like it, they assume the worst

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
OR MAYBE PEOPLE DONT LIKE CAUSE THEY THINK IT SOUNDS BAD. I LOVE Kanyes bangers like Cant Tell Me Nothing, Stronger and NIP, but all of those songs shit on mercy!!

·
Premium Member
28,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thatguy said:
OR MAYBE PEOPLE DONT LIKE CAUSE THEY THINK IT SOUNDS BAD. I LOVE Kanyes bangers like Cant Tell Me Nothing, Stronger and NIP, but all of those songs shit on mercy!!
that is true, its not as good as the others but still, it doesn't mean they fell off.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
thatguy said:
if kanye put out Stupid Hoe you guys would defend it
No we wouldn't. Stupid Hoe had absolutely no redeeming qualities, either musically or lyrically.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Noise said:
that is true, its not as good as the others but still, it doesn't mean they fell off.
but you guys should understand that kanyes going into a different direction and i can see how that could worry people

·
Premium Member
28,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thatguy said:
but you guys should understand that kanyes going into a different direction and i can see how that could worry people
Kanye went in a different for practically every one of his directions, we are used to that.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Mercy is some sort of bangin' shit, I dig it. I'm pretty much gone at school listening to it on repeat :datass:

Really doe, the Yasiin and Common tracks will trump Mercy but until then we on this new isshhh :slick:

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
2 CHAAAAAIIIIIIIINZZZZZZZZZZ, of course shit aint gon be deep wit someone like him featuring lolol. Shit bangs, ignorant Ye is a good change

1 - 20 of 48 Posts