Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
haha dude...all we've heard is the radio premiere, the amount of loops and shit they do is ridiculous...

i'm not sayin it'll sound better later, but just wait until the midnight drop, cuz that's the official one.

PLUS, you should acknowledge the fact that this is a Hype track, and is not meant to be some great Kanye masterpiece. This is to gain GOOD music some exposure.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
DatKid said:
PLUS, you should acknowledge the fact that this is a Hype track, and is not meant to be some great Kanye masterpiece. This is to gain GOOD music some exposure.
its a banger tbh

·
Registered
458 Posts
Alexander said:
its a banger tbh
hell yeah...i don't understand all the hate. most of the stans be trippin...i'm fine with it doe

i just hope Theraflu isn't on kanye's next solo...that one is a banger too, but eh...i feel like his solo albums are the only thing I can count on all the time to be legit as fuck and ACTUALLY have substance, Theraflu just isn't that type of song.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
DatKid said:
hell yeah...i don't understand all the hate. most of the stans be trippin...i'm fine with it doe

i just hope Theraflu isn't on kanye's next solo...that one is a banger too, but eh...i feel like his solo albums are the only thing I can count on all the time to be legit as fuck and ACTUALLY have substance, Theraflu just isn't that type of song.
i think theraflu was just a extra song :dno: though

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
I got the beat stuck in my head

The song did its job

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
We don't need a new thread for every person's opinion lol. That's why there's the "Mercy" thread, so you can state your opinion!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
We don't need a new thread for every person's opinion lol. That's why there's the "Mercy" thread, so you can state your opinion!
dawg that shit thread got 500 pages in like 3 hours...

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
DatKid said:
dawg that shit thread got 500 pages in like 3 hours...
Yeah but if every single person who has listened to the song creates a thread stating their opinion we're gonna have a shit ton of threads in this section :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
HAM >>>>>>>> Mercy
Theraflu >>>>>>> Mercy.

both of those songs are hype tracks. but Theraflu at least is unique. the screams in the beat are dope. HAM was also something completely new. but Mercy....? It sounds like any other trap song. Ye didnt do anything special with it. then he made his verse all techno'd out. and it sounded awful.

this marks the first time in my life where i haven't been on board with something ye's done.

luckily Theraflu is dope so i have some new ye to bump. but Mercy was literally asking for Mercy in being accepted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts