Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best two songs to come out in a fucking long time. For the haters saying recipe is shit fuck you.  That west coast vibe is the shit. I mised that shit and Kendrick/ dre are bringing that shit back with style. Mercy is fucking great it bangs in the wip. That sample>>>>>>>>. So fuck all the haters if you don't like these two songs you either can not have fun or hangout on ktt and are a paraplegic vegetable with zero emotion

N

·
0 Posts
rebel23 said:
Best two songs to come out in a fucking long time. For the haters saying recipe is shit fuck you.  That west coast vibe is the shit. I mised that shit and Kendrick/ dre are bringing that shit back with style. Mercy is fucking great it bangs in the wip. That sample>>>>>>>>. So fuck all the haters if you don't like these two songs you either can not have fun or hangout on ktt and are a paraplegic vegetable with zero emotion
I agree i was just thinking this

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4LK said:
Recipe is good, Mercy is
Mercy is a fucking banger. Played that dhit in the whip just a min ago and that shit banged. That sample is beautiful

N

·
0 Posts
Mercy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Theraflu

I'm drunk and high at the same time drinkin' champaign on the airplane

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
rebel23 said:
Soo are the rumors true is theraflu the lead single on kanye album?
Doubt it, I think it's a cut Khaled track that they just dropped like a Good Friday.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ManicMojo said:
Doubt it, I think it's a cut Khaled track that they just dropped like a Good Friday.
The only  reason I would believe it is be wise he's talking so much about his life in it. Also has kanye perfected the tag game? His songs sound so much different without shitty tags. His songs are almost entirely different to me when I Play the cdq

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Mercy the new beer pong anthem, tbh....

Swerve.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts