Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66,440 Posts
bigshotman59 said:
how is it horrible? lets be honest...It a more aggressive version of the original
Obnoxious annoying synths, the synths in the hook don't even fit (that arpeggio is ugleh)

and the synths during pusha's verse jock NIP

and I don't like the slight distortion that added to the normal track

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
This doesn't work. There wasn't a second I found this enjoyable. I see what the creator was going for but it doesn't go along.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris C. said:
Obnoxious annoying synths, the synths in the hook don't even fit (that arpeggio is ugleh)

and the synths during pusha's verse jock NIP

and I don't like the slight distortion that added to the normal track
honestly i can see what your saying, and NIP is bitten from any dope Dub track it was nothing new to me. To be honest thats why people fuck with the bassline cause its something people arent truly "used to" yet 

·
Registered
66,440 Posts
bigshotman59 said:
honestly i can see what your saying, and NIP is bitten from any dope Dub track it was nothing new to me. To be honest thats why people fuck with the bassline cause its something people arent truly "used to" yet 

Nah, I meant that the choir/synth chords were almost identical to NIP's ending

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chris C. said:
Nah, I meant that the choir/synth chords were almost identical to NIP's ending
in reality there is nothing differnt about this song but the bass and the drum pattern everything else is in the original

but that synth is crucial tbh

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
swaggsyahir said:
listen to the barbaric merit's remix of MIA's bad girls. a lot better than this imo.
Wick-It bad girls is better just saying

1 - 20 of 20 Posts