Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 16352 Posts

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Official Depressed Crew thread. Are you feeling down or need to vent?
Express what's going on in your life.

Even the greats get down every once in awhile. Let's help you get back up.

Need any resources or advice?
ADAM VERTIGO said:
My personal phone number: 623-707-6649
Official Depression Crew WhatsApp Group Chat​
Welcome to the Official Depression Crew WhatsApp Group Chat. Ever feel down or the need to vent?
Well, we're here for you.

Relevant/helpful videos:

http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_briggs_the_bridge_between_suicide_and_life

DAVIDRKING said:

Hope some of you enjoy viewing this video as much I did. For me it was something I related to deeply. Since I had depression as a child and hearing every word I hated, to still hear them today.

Much love.
Creativenik said:
People just need to realize that they have the power to over come depression..the human mind is very powerful. If you think negative and woah is me then that's how your life will be, but when you think positive and know that everything that happens in your life good or bad happens for a reason, you will see a difference. All it takes is one day for you to wake up and say I have had enough and im gonna make my life better not for anyone but me.

Current Members:

fassbender
unconditional
zooby
jtuling
LeftyBrad
dark-zero
barry bonds
mercado
slim shady
bubblevest
newlondon21
heisenberg
jaybrook07
Kettle
Chaval
InSearchOf
Chief Queef
Cau7ion
garginator
JayXMonsta / The Blue (Part Time)
DAVIDRKING
Black Smith
DjKhaled
cp_88
Rage.
kiko
Nujabes
Khmaiking
ATribeCalledWu-Tang
UMGT
Kitty Dieu
Fat Ugly Nigga
Thane20
CONFUSION
xela510
Octane
Snake Plissken
DaRealAdrian
la flame
psychonaut
JcolekendrickWeeknd
JizzMoWine
+ HovToThe
YearofYeezy
freebread
rockerboy772
slashcobain4
Oh Gawwd
BrickSquad
ChrisThaCool
Unkwnwn
Brobama
Poetry
leftymc
CUDYE1928
KidCudiBuddy
Mr. OVOXO
KingVuitton
xo.Jake
ASB
UMGT
PFranco (Only when listening to Take Care or The Weeknd)
spacemandeo
Pauly
pahlicky
Vk.
Leekers
RS.
GradBear
DakotaAndersonTDE
Kanyeezys
SEITAN
queefy
Madlib
the3end
DIEBOLT
2NipplezHoe
Tilt
raekwondo
Hawthorne Wipes
GMF_DID
Fitz Boy
Adaniel
QmR.
SirWilliam
BLouie
EPOWS HAON
A.D.H.D
BushmanBeats
Heartless G
oceansergio
dk808
antoniodhs
Underground King
Cas
svbxx
LB.
AlexMoon
Chieftain
GODFLOW
Rage.
dior.
2noahBizzle
pestymadman
OPB
Cracker King
mmartian
SwagKingCole
Gravity
Rino
brownroe257
AlexMoon
pestymadman
RizZY Ro
Zebra
John1
Zebra
NABLUS
Majin
NFL3300
ThE Smart G+U+Y
Per Se
lofi
CVSthaGOD
DARkTwizted
Frezzy
NABLUS
Juan Cena
Argentina Fargo
ashtherobot
Master Bruce
Yve
sherane
skaterguy
Xclusive
Steven+
Raptors95
Skateboard P
undergroundsofa
LilBoobsie
Universe
Irregular
Big Jerm
Demi
Yeezy_taught_mee
dezekh
ricardocastilleja

If you would like to join the list or be removed from it, quote or pm me.

If anyone would like anything added/removed from the OP, let me know and it will be considered.

Something I posted in the old thread that prompted some discussion:
Kaddoble said:
Hey guys
I have personally never been depressed but have worked as a volunteer with an organisation that helps youths with depression and other personal problems

From speaking to and spending time with people with depression, there are two pragmatic things that I strongly recommend as starting points:

1) Find someone close to you who is also caring and open up to them 100%. The relief you will feel by doing this may be just the thing you need to kickstart things
2) Regardless of whether you do or do not proceed with 1), see a good doctor. Just open up to him/her and they will suggest counselling and/or medication and help you get through

Please don't feel embarrassed by depression or fear the stigma associated with it; just as an asthmatic needs an inhaler because their airways (windpipe, etc) are obstructed, a person with depression may need anti-depressants because their brain isn't functioning as it should be. Like another poster mentioned, the chemical imbalance associated with depression can be difficult to overcome alone; not saying it's impossible, but medication can really assist you in quickening your search for happiness. :)

People often say it helps them feel like their "old self"-------from this position you can grow and hopefully, over time, break free

A bit of sunshine also never hurt :D

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the Official Depressed Crew thread. Are you feeling down or need to vent?
Express what's going on in your life.

Even the greats get down every once in awhile. Let's help you get back up.

Need any resources or advice?
ADAM VERTIGO said:
My personal phone number: 623-707-6649
Official Depression Crew WhatsApp Group Chat​
Welcome to the Official Depression Crew WhatsApp Group Chat. Ever feel down or the need to vent?
Well, we're here for you.

PM me for anymore information and have a blessed day.

Relevant/helpful videos:

http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_briggs_the_bridge_between_suicide_and_life

DAVIDRKING said:

Hope some of you enjoy viewing this video as much I did. For me it was something I related to deeply. Since I had depression as a child and hearing every word I hated, to still hear them today.

Much love.
Creativenik said:
People just need to realize that they have the power to over come depression..the human mind is very powerful. If you think negative and woah is me then that's how your life will be, but when you think positive and know that everything that happens in your life good or bad happens for a reason, you will see a difference. All it takes is one day for you to wake up and say I have had enough and im gonna make my life better not for anyone but me.

Current Members:

fassbender
unconditional
zooby
jtuling
dark-zero
barry bonds
mercado
slim shady
bubblevest
newlondon21
heisenberg
jaybrook07
Kettle
Chaval
InSearchOf
Chief Queef
Cau7ion
garginator
JayXMonsta / The Blue (Part Time)
DAVIDRKING
Black Smith
DjKhaled
cp_88
Rage.
kiko
Nujabes
Khmaiking
ATribeCalledWu-Tang
UMGT
Kitty Dieu
Fat Ugly Nigga
Thane20
CONFUSION
xela510
Octane
Snake Plissken
DaRealAdrian
la flame
psychonaut
JcolekendrickWeeknd
JizzMoWine
+ HovToThe
YearofYeezy
freebread
rockerboy772
slashcobain4
Oh Gawwd
BrickSquad
ChrisThaCool
Unkwnwn
Brobama
Poetry
leftymc
CUDYE1928
KidCudiBuddy
Mr. OVOXO
KingVuitton
xo.Jake
ASB
UMGT
PFranco (Only when listening to Take Care or The Weeknd)
spacemandeo
Pauly
pahlicky
Vk.
Leekers
RS.
GradBear
DakotaAndersonTDE
Kanyeezys
SEITAN
queefy
Madlib
the3end
DIEBOLT
2NipplezHoe
Tilt
raekwondo
Hawthorne Wipes
GMF_DID
Fitz Boy
Adaniel
QmR.
SirWilliam
BLouie
EPOWS HAON
A.D.H.D
BushmanBeats
Heartless G
oceansergio
dk808
antoniodhs
Underground King
Cas
svbxx
LB.
AlexMoon
Chieftain
GODFLOW
Rage.
dior.
2noahBizzle
pestymadman
OPB
Cracker King
mmartian
SwagKingCole
Gravity
Rino
brownroe257
AlexMoon
pestymadman
RizZY Ro
Zebra
John1
Zebra
NABLUS
Majin
NFL3300
ThE Smart G+U+Y
Per Se
lofi
CVSthaGOD
DARkTwizted
Frezzy
NABLUS
90sBulls
Juan Cena
Argentina Fargo
ashtherobot
Master Bruce
Yve
sherane
skaterguy
Xclusive
Steven+
Raptors95
Skateboard P
undergroundsofa
LilBoobsie
Universe
Irregular
Big Jerm
Demi
Yeezy_taught_mee

If you would like to join the list or be removed from it, quote or pm me.

If anyone would like anything added/removed from the OP, let me know and it will be considered.

Something I posted in the old thread that prompted some discussion:
Kaddoble said:
Hey guys
I have personally never been depressed but have worked as a volunteer with an organisation that helps youths with depression and other personal problems

From speaking to and spending time with people with depression, there are two pragmatic things that I strongly recommend as starting points:

1) Find someone close to you who is also caring and open up to them 100%. The relief you will feel by doing this may be just the thing you need to kickstart things
2) Regardless of whether you do or do not proceed with 1), see a good doctor. Just open up to him/her and they will suggest counselling and/or medication and help you get through

Please don't feel embarrassed by depression or fear the stigma associated with it; just as an asthmatic needs an inhaler because their airways (windpipe, etc) are obstructed, a person with depression may need anti-depressants because their brain isn't functioning as it should be. Like another poster mentioned, the chemical imbalance associated with depression can be difficult to overcome alone; not saying it's impossible, but medication can really assist you in quickening your search for happiness. :)

People often say it helps them feel like their "old self"-------from this position you can grow and hopefully, over time, break free

A bit of sunshine also never hurt :D

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
I battle with it, everyday.

Lately I've felt like sleeping a lot and not doing anything. Not sure if it has to do with the cold weather or if it's just another response to recent events but I truly feel exhausted a lot of the time. And I know laying in bed is the exact opposite of productive, especially at the time of the year in school. Ugh. Fuck it.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
my lil nigga wit da shits dont play around

·
Registered
34,631 Posts
Black Smith said:
I battle with it, everyday.
Nice way to advertise yourself :oblivious:

But nah for real, hope you pull through. Sleep is good for you, so good knowing you actually getting some. I know the feeling of being productive. Am writing a short story but it's hard on a phone. Lol!
It'll come though.

Keep doing you though! :slick:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
Nice way to advertise yourself :oblivious:

But nah for real, hope you pull through. Sleep is good for you, so good knowing you actually getting some. I know the feeling of being productive. Am writing a short story but it's hard on a phone. Lol!
It'll come though.

Keep doing you though! :slick:
I thought linking that would be a better way of describing and articulating what I've been directly dealing with, lol.

Thanks, though. I'mma need all I can get now that finals are rollin' around. Pullin' my grade up in Art, which is nice. All the rest of the classes are just lengthy papers and exegeses, which is fine. It's just so much sometimes. >_>

Dats wazzup, though. What's it about? Autobiographical, semi, or fiction? Lemme know how it goes.

And of course, same to you!!

·
Registered
34,631 Posts
Black Smith said:
I thought linking that would be a better way of describing and articulating what I've been directly dealing with, lol.

Thanks, though. I'mma need all I can get now that finals are rollin' around. Pullin' my grade up in Art, which is nice. All the rest of the classes are just lengthy papers and exegeses, which is fine. It's just so much sometimes. >_>

Dats wazzup, though. What's it about? Autobiographical, semi, or fiction? Lemme know how it goes.

And of course, same to you!!
Aha all good, keep dropping tracks :datass:
And get Q on the hook!

That's dope, sounds like you pulling through school. Good to hear!
Hope all goes well with the finals too.
You got this plehboi :slick:

it's fiction. I guess picture Lupes Strange fruition, The story of Jacob and history. Y'know. Trying to create a twist in this.
I'll let you know how it goes.

And Thanks, much love.

·
0 Posts
im really starting to think ritlatin makes me more suicidal... i took it on Saturday to do homework... by Sunday nite I was depressed and by Monday I was ready to hang myself but by Tuesday I was alrite and then Today I have been fine :D other then the fact that my 102 degree fever won't go away I can get it to break with Advil but it always comes back :mad: well ima go take a few Advil and try to eat for the first time in two days :robo: I hate having a cold its much better then being depressed tho :(

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
You can add me to the crew.

I have been feeling terrible lately. I'm about to go to sleep, I will elaborate/vent here tomorrow.

X

·
0 Posts
hi guys i just want to say i have depression to so i understand. and that it's going to be Ok...Peace.

1 - 20 of 16352 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.