Kanye to The banner

Media is a bitch!

724 18
In "Power", everyone noticed the 21st Century Schozoid sample, and not THE REAL FUCKING REASON THE SONG WAS HOT!
The sample of Continent 6 "Afromerica", which is the African chorus singing in the back.
Just because King Crimson are more successful musicians, means that Continent 6 doesn't get 1 FUCKING recognize in the media.

This is why I hate the media...
:facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-dtwySzcQc - Continent 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7h4qT6OrdQ - King Crimson
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
There's your answer buddy.
God said:
In "Power", everyone noticed the 21st Century Schozoid sample [...] because King Crimson are more successful musicians.
I discoverd that sample a while a go
but only downloaded it last week
and it's brilliant

(the Continent 6 one)
Nice post. I always thought it were backing vocals or something.
Yeah well if a song is less popular it will be less known and that's why it won't get recognized.
God said:
In "Power", everyone noticed the 21st Century Schozoid sample, and not THE REAL FUCKING REASON THE SONG WAS HOT!
The sample of Continent 6 "Afromerica", which is the African chorus singing in the back.
Just because King Crimson are more successful musicians, means that Continent 6 doesn't get 1 FUCKING recognize in the media.

This is why I hate the media...
:facepalm: I fucks with this post theardly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-dtwySzcQc - Continent 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7h4qT6OrdQ - King Crimson
I mean King Crimson do have like 100 albums
Yea king crimson is fucking old.
It's not fair though, Continent 6 is the sample WE ALL FUCKING NOTICED bro,
and King Crimson is the one that get's recognized, I have yet to read one review or article about Power using the Continent 6 sample.
And Ye only used King Crimson for 1 fucking line...
While continent 6 was playing the whole time.

:sarc2:
[SwizzBeatz]Chill! Chill! Chill! Man! Chill God, chill! Chill! Chill! Shit's burned up already.. It's over![/SwizzBeatz]

:problem?:
God said:
It's not fair though, Continent 6 is the sample WE ALL FUCKING NOTICED bro,
and King Crimson is the one that get's recognized, I have yet to read one review or article about Power using the Continent 6 sample.
And Ye only used King Crimson for 1 fucking line...
While continent 6 was playing the whole time.

:sarc2:
nr1
Long Dick ***** said:
Kanye is the bitch
nr1
Long Dick ***** said:
Kanye is the bitch
??
Long Dick ***** said:
Kanye is the bitch
TheLostBoy said:
[SwizzBeatz]Chill! Chill! Chill! Man! Chill God, chill! Chill! Chill! Shit's burned up already.. It's over![/SwizzBeatz]

:problem?:
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top