Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had our first kiss saturday, and we kept kissing thru out the night, and then sunday too. and me and her both discussed this. everytime we kiss
we both get a butterfly in the stomach type thing. and befor i left sunday we went further. like makeing out further. was that too fast? i wana do it again.
it kinda just happend it was amazing. both of us were in shock and i couldn't even feel my lips after lol. does that happen to everyone?
anyways i just wana do that over and over and over. and i kinda get the feeling she does too. so my question is, was that moveing fast?

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Lol . First date , just cuddling and make out . Second date , feel her boobs . Third date put your hands down her pants and if she doesn't stop you , finger her . 4th date , Home run

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SMH  i would never ever ever ever betray and use my girl for that so soon. i can wait.  >_> oh yea and 18 she is too.
sep shes 2 months older

·
Registered
17,348 Posts
i know the feeling. i know EXACTLY how u feel dude. if u get the feeling she wants to go for it then do it. ive experienced that feeling and i know it feels both amazing and bad at the same time, seeing as you always want to be with that person. it seems as if she feels what u do, so just do what feels right homie.

G

·
Why are you guys being so conservative about getting laid? I feel sad for you... is really common in Denmark to lose your virginity at age of 14-15..

Do you wanna have sex with your GF? at the first place OMGmoosetracks? by the way love your avatar :)

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I came in here expecting lyrics to Jay and Beyonce.  Anyway, next time ask her if you can kiss her................................somewhere else  ;)  :datass:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
loob @ this thread.
but for real, if you guys are just going out, just keep to what you are at now. Don't move back, it's a bad idea, and you could move to do more, depending on what type of girl she is. If she wants to wait, or at least wait a week or whatever, for that only you know. Don't do anything that makes it seem like she's uncomfortable/not okay with. Feel her vibe, work with that.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts