Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
15,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been together for a year, and this last month we have been constantly fighting. Thinking about breaking up was a good idea... but actually doing it feels like shit. I've never been this sad before.... Any advice on how to get over her... I don't think we will get back together, she says she just needs time. I'm guessing that we probably wont get back together.
:'(

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
Shut all windows and turn off all lights in your room in broad daylight, grab a barrel of ice cream from the fridge, wrap yourself in your thickest, most comfortable blanket and watch (500) Days of Summer... that is, if you haven't done that already.

·
Registered
15,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PrinceJane said:
Shut all windows and turn off all lights in your room in broad daylight, grab a barrel of ice cream from the fridge, wrap yourself in your thickest, most comfortable blanket and watch (500) Days of Summer... that is, if you haven't done that already.
Nah me and her watched that together..

·
Registered
215 Posts
On the real.. girls do that often. Make sure she knows she can actually lose you. Maybe she has the mindset that she can have you back whenever she wants, and is looking for a get-back-together-makeup.

Think of it this way... Yeah your losing her, but she's also losing you. if she's fine with that and doesn't come back, she wasn't worth it and you can do better man. Shit finds its way...keep your head up and listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBMkv2gl4uI

·
Registered
15,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its me breezy said:
On the real.. girls do that often. Make sure she knows she can actually lose you. Maybe she has the mindset that she can have you back whenever she wants, and is looking for a get-back-together-makeup.

Think of it this way... Yeah your losing her, but she's also losing you. if she's fine with that and doesn't come back, she wasn't worth it and you can do better man. Shit finds its way...keep your head up and listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBMkv2gl4uI
Yea I've been ignoring all her txts and calls so far. Thanks for the advice dude thats pretty good!

PrinceJane said:
Fuck :(
Do you at least have the means to go out and find some distractions?
Yea i'm a pretty busy guy, and thanks to that it will help me be distracted and keep my mind off of things

·
Registered
99 Posts
go get some strange ass
Lonewolf said:
We've been together for a year, and this last month we have been constantly fighting. Thinking about breaking up was a good idea... but actually doing it feels like shit. I've never been this sad before.... Any advice on how to get over her... I don't think we will get back together, she says she just needs time. I'm guessing that we probably wont get back together.
:'(
if you wanna get back together give it a couple days to blow over.

if not then right now if your not doing anything, go somewhere private and cry really hard. seriously you'll feel alot better. keep yourself busy and tell yourself that she's not the end all be all anymore. build yourself up for the next girl.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Depends on how you feel.. If you love her and would want to get back together with her then act like your fine. Don't move on and see other girls, that'll just hurt her feelings, but be kind and don't act all depressed and shit. Girls want to feel lucky to be with you, not the other way around.

If you think breaking up is best and don't love her then just go through the misery process, its just a sucky part of love man afterwards ur fucking depressed as shit for awhile. Eventually u'll be all good....

Most relationships end around a year cause that's when shit gets tough and usually the fighting becomes more constant, if u really want it to work u just have to be determined to work together to get to the source of the problem and work things out.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Don't let it get to you if you really think she was the one fight for her if not bounce back from that shit and get back out there.

·
Registered
15,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cebreros2740 said:
i wish things were just how we wanted no problems or fighting
Yea we fight a lot, and i hella try my best not to fight with her. The problem is were both hard headed and always want to win haha.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Lonewolf said:
Yea we fight a lot, and i hella try my best not to fight with her. The problem is were both hard headed and always want to win haha.
my girl knows i always gotta be right, but now all of a sudden she is acting different she actin like she dont care, every time i text she just reply with one word.."yea" "k" and the worst one "oh"....and she thinks im suffocating her like i wanna be wiwth her all the time but half the time she plans everything and now she added her text and talked...shoulld i dump her?

1 - 20 of 159 Posts