Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This album is so plagued with features.

I like almost every feature artist, but a great album should be handled by one artist with the help of few artists. I don't care how great the verses are. Kanye should be doing them.

This album has more verses from other artists than Kanye himself. This is pathetic.

I'm ok with features that sing chorus. Graduation had only 1 feature verse. Kanye handled that album by himself. That's what Jay, Nas, Eminem do. I really like Rick Ross albums, but he can't handle an album by himself. This is the difference between a great rapper and and a good one.

I'm disappointed. I know this album will be good, but the quantity of features and the lack of Kanye's verse will take away from this album.

Question: Is Rick Ross officialy confirmed for DIAND?

Question2: Is there any confirmation on the bonus tracks?

EDIT: For those who say that LR has as many features as MBDTF.

I'm not really counting the number of features. I'm counting how many songs Kanye handled by himself. If a song has 1 or 2 guest verses is the same for me.

Let's see how many songs Kanye handled all the verses on LR.

Heard 'Em Say
Gold Digger
Crack Music
Roses
Bring Me Down
Addiciton
Hey Mama
Celebration
Diamonds
Late

On MBDTF the confirmed songs that wont have rap features are:

Dark Fantasy
Power
All of the Ligths
Hell of a Life
Lost in the World (so far the verse is ridiculous small)

I hope Gorgeous doesn't have Rae, Blame Game doesn't have Pusha and DIAND doesn't have Ross.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AKIL said:
Have u heard LR??
Did you read what i say? Chorus features don't count, ok?

Let's see how many songs Kanye handled all the verses.

Heard 'Em Say
Gold Digger
Crack Music
Roses
Bring Me Down
Addiciton
Hey Mama
Celebration
Diamonds
Late

That's 10 songs. That's almost a MBDTF .

·
Registered
585 Posts
Perry said:
Late Registration had 10 guest verses from different rappers,
MBDTF will have 12

/thread
Clearly not the end of the thread....lr had 21 tracks, mbdtf 13.....ratios my man ratios. People need to stop defending the features by comparing this album to lr

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
It has way too many features in my opinion.  And someone said LR had more with the bonus tracks, well this one will too.  Depending on how many bonus tracks there are...we know he added Big Sean to See Me Now

Guest features on LR rappers only: 7 (Lupe,  Jay, Nas, Cam, Consequence, Paul wall, GLC)

Confirmed for MBDTF rappers: 13 (Pusha 3x, Jay 2x, Cudi, Raekwon, Rick Ross, Nicki, Cyhi, Swizz, RZA, Big Sean)

LR had 15 songs without skits/interludes so that's 2.14286 rappers per track...Yeah I just whipped out the phone calculator bitch

MBDTF has 12 confirmed tracks without the AOTL interlude and WWSIA cus people are saying thats the spoken word speech.  There's more fucking rappers confirmed than actual tracks on the album!

/fuckingthread

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
T-woft said:
Clearly not the end of the thread....lr had 21 tracks, mbdtf 13.....ratios my man ratios. People need to stop defending the features by comparing this album to lr
THIS x10000000....people need to shut up with that stupid "LR has features" comeback, that doesn't even make any sense.

·
Registered
360 Posts
You guys are fucking stupid. first off stopping fucking complaining cause with or without features this album is going to be a MASTERPIECE. and second WE OFF NO IDEA HOW THE ALBUM IS GOING TO SOUND!!

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
B-ri said:
THIS x10000000....people need to shut up with that stupid "LR has features" comeback, that doesn't even make any sense.
Szohr said:
Have you heard Late Registration :oblivious:

It has 14 tracks - that's including My Way Home which was entirely rapped by Common lol

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
DirkDiggler said:
It has way too many features in my opinion.  And someone said LR had more with the bonus tracks, well this one will too.  Depending on how many bonus tracks there are...we know he added Big Sean to See Me Now

Guest features on LR rappers only: 8 (Lupe, Game, Jay, Nas, Cam, Consequence, Paul wall, GLC)

Confirmed for MBDTF rappers: 13 (Pusha 3x, Jay 2x, Cudi, Raekwon, Rick Ross, Nicki, Cyhi, Swizz, RZA, Big Sean)

LR had 15 songs without skits/interludes so that's 1.875 rappers per track...Yeah I just whipped out the phone calculator bitch

MBDTF has 12 confirmed tracks without the AOTL interlude and WWSIA cus people are saying thats the spoken word speech.  There's more fucking rappers confirmed than actual tracks on the album!

/fuckingthread
exactly,
and the Game feature doesnt even count...and most of the features were combined, so really only 5 of the 15 songs had RAP features...so anyone that uses the LR argument ever again needs to take my gun, and :bye:

·
Registered
914 Posts
compared to Late Registration... i'll take MBDTF.

I mean LR, literally had someone else's song in it!! [My Way Home with Common]

Honestly who the fuck cares.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts