Kanye to The banner

MBDTF = Relapse/Recovery

9423 Views 253 Replies 100 Participants Last post by  king.
Mostly POP songs, with 1 true track on it like W.T.P. and Dark fantasy. Its the truth, deny it if you will, but kanye went mainstream.
1 - 20 of 254 Posts
lmao what was he before then?
Squid said:
deny it if you will, but kanye went mainstream.
lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao this is such a fail

this isn't even close to being a sellout album and you're gonna compare it to recovery? seriously?
lmfao x2
Wheelz said:
it was on eminems recovery, it was the only good hip hop song on it..

Dino said:
Wheelz said:
Graduation was mainstream, but LR, TCD, and 808 werent.
Cos you've heard every song on the album in its finished form.................:facepalm:
this forum never suprises me.... but i think it kinda has here.
grad was mainstream

so............
LOL exactly
Wheelz said:
:facepalm:

and wtf? damn this forum is getting sad. I understand critiquing shit but this doesn't even make sense. You think this album is what makes Kanye mainstream? Not Graduation or 808's? C'monn son wtf
The_Reaction said:
Relapse/recovery > MBDTF
shit troll thread, but props on the PUSHA CRAZY EYEZ.
you guys are so dumb if you think kanye will change em that much. maybe a new drum or so, but nothing too serious. he turned AOTL into some mainstream track, that will play over and over again on the radio like LTWYL and lost in the world has that pop thing into it, with only one verse.
Evel Kanyevel said:
Cos you've heard every song on the album in its finished form.................:facepalm:
Kanye has always been mainstream. As has Eminem.
mainstream, but not like pop music mainstream. he ruining it.
august4th said:
grad was mainstream

so............
Relapse >>>>> Recovery / MBDTF ( gon wait til i hear the whole shit mastered and I may change my mind )
Relapse>recovery>>>>>>>>>MBDTF
1 - 20 of 254 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.