Kanye to The banner
1 - 6 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,804 Posts
Yeah I just looked it up Diamonds and Cant Tell Me Nothing are.Both Power and Runaway have charted higher.

· Registered
1,804 Posts
renangms said:
I said before the album...Amazing and Paranoid were released after the album.
I just posted the two songs that did worse before album and both are considered some of his best songs.

· Registered
1,804 Posts
renangms said:
Ok. But what about Gold Digger, Stronger, Love Lockdown and Heartless? All top 3.

CTMN was #8 @ Rap songs. Power didn't crack the top 10 (which is astonishing to me)

And I'm not talking about the quality. I love Power and really like Runaway.
Who cares about top rap songs.You just said they are his worst charting singles.I'm just pointing out your innacuracies.When it comes to mainstream the hot 100 is all that matters and Power and Runaway have done better than both singles.Not every song can be a top 5 hit.These songs have not done bad by any means.Some of you guys expect Kanye to keep the same formula every time.Clearly that isnt the case right now.He's putting out what he wants to put out.To be fair though I agree with everyone else Runaway should not have been a single.

· Registered
1,804 Posts
The big artists don't care about the Top Rap Songs when it comes to the charts.They care about the Hot 100.

1 - 6 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.