Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else feel this way? I know we havent heard the whole thing, but based on what we have heard, I think it has the potential to be. Also, there's way too much hate for this album and I felt like this thread needed to be made. :dno:

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
yeah bro, especilaly since hes been putting the most into the album. and the fact that i thought he wouldnt come back to hiphop after his incident

·
0 Posts
ugh i like College Dropout best but its not so high where another Yeezy album can't top it. i kind of forgot most the tracks that were gonna be on it anyways so i gotta listen

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have been super psyced for this album and although I listened to some leaks I have abstained for about a month now. I kinda find it hard to say that any one particular 'ye album is my favorite as they are all dope for their own reasons(dropout-soul feel,registration-orchestral,Graduation-futuristic,808s-genre bending) the albums are also timecapsules holding memories of that time. If i had to pick one it'd have to be college dropout as that was the beginning and what I first fell in love with, But I feel what ur saying as this album will be a masterpiece.
Ps haters gon hate, fuck em

·
Registered
106 Posts
yo i dunno man, i have to wait to listen to the album, from front to back, to see if its my fav ye album. But usually ye's album flow effortlessly from song to song

1 - 15 of 15 Posts