Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOME ppl are complaining about the relatability of some songs (social concious and etc)

Well check out this comparison of CD and MBDTF

CD

Socially Concious, relatable,etc: 13 are (minus skits)

Not Socially Concious:
Get 'Em High 
Workout Plan 
The New Workout Plan:
Slow Jamz
Breathe In, Breathe Out

MBDTF

Socially Concious,relatable,etc:
Gorgeous
Power
Devil in a New Dress
Runaway
Blame Game
Lost in the World
Who Will Survive in America
Dark Fantasy

Not:
Monster
Im So Apalled
AOTL
Hell of a Life

CD= 12/17 ( 71%) have the greatest potention to be either relatable, socially concious, etc
MBDTF: 8/12 (67%) have the greatest potention to be either relatable, socially concious, etc

Production: Hands Down MBDTF. No need to explain.
Lyrically: Ye is at an all time high with technical skills and he shines. I mean in all his rap albums he predominantly uses 1-3 syllabe wordplay and now he has multies throughout bars and3-6 syllabe wordplay and its incredible.

Also to note is that this is the first Ye album by my standards that doesnt have one skippable song. And also we still havent heard the bonus tracks. Sometimes bonus tracks can be some of the best songs. I.E. Last Call and Good Night

Overall: 9.5/10

Enjoy the album

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Tell me what i gotta do to be that guy // said her price go down she ever fuck a black guy // or do anal // or do a gangbang // kinda crazy thats all considered the same thing

How is that not socially conscious?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
me said:
Tell me what i gotta do to be that guy // said her price go down she ever fuck a black guy // or do anal // or do a gangbang // kinda crazy thats all considered the same thing

How is that not socially conscious?
Its not. Thats why its not labeled as it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts