Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Welcome to Heartbreak, Good Morning> Dark Fantasy pretty easily IMO

AOTL= certified banger gonna be fuckin stuck in ur head all day on strongers level almost but still havent listened to the version with 1023030301 ppl on it, might be ruined :\

hell of alife, blame game= didnt listen (dont wanna ruin the whole fuckin album)

lost in the world= its reaaaalllly fuckin good like on coldest winters level adn a similar feel but it has a 40 minute intro basically of humming and only one verse and in the end he plays some annoying ass spoken word

·
Registered
170 Posts
i'd say dark fantasy is at least as good as welcome to heartbreak and good morning, and i really like welcome to heartbreak and good morning

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Serb said:
Welcome to Heartbreak, Good Morning> Dark Fantasy pretty easily IMO

AOTL= certified banger gonna be fuckin stuck in ur head all day on strongers level almost but still havent listened to the version with 1023030301 ppl on it, might be ruined :\

hell of alife, blame game= didnt listen (dont wanna ruin the whole fuckin album)

lost in the world= its reaaaalllly fuckin good like on coldest winters level adn a similar feel but it has a 40 minute intro basically of humming and only one verse and in the end he plays some annoying ass spoken word
I completely disagree with everything you said TBH :work:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Deka said:
I've been staying away from the leaks and have only heard Power, Runaway, Monster, So Appalled, and Devil In A New Dress.

Couple questions..

Dark Fantasy: Better than Welcome to Heartbreak and Good Morning? Can it stand up to them? I hear this shit is bananas.
Georgous: Is cudi doing his wack ass singing bullshit hook?

All of the Lights: OK, IS THIS SONG AS EPIC AS ****** BE MAKIN IT OUT TO BE? WILL IT BEAT STREET LIGHTS/FLASHING LIGHTS?

Hell of a Life: Probably my most hyped track. I hear this is fucking insane. Am i going to be dissapointed?

Blame Game: Haven't heard but I've been listening to the sample for years, will this ruin the song for me?

Lost In The World: THIS AND HELL OF A LIFE ARE WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL THIS TIME. IS THIS THE FUCKING COLDEST WINTER OF MBDTF? AM I IN FOR SOME ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MIND BLOWINGLY AMAZING KANYE MUSIC OR AM I HYPING THIS SHIT UP WAY TO MUCH AND WILL BE DISSAPOINTED ****** GET AT ME~!
Dark Fantasy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Welcome to Heartbreak and Good Morning, comfortably.

LITW = best song Ye has ever done, IMO.

Don't know about the others.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Dark Fantasy - His best intro IMO. Production is insane.

Gorgeous - Not listening to it.

AOTL - It's epic, but the current leak still sounds messy in some parts so it's hard to say. There's no way in hell that could be the final version. Plus we haven't heard the interlude. Not really sure why people said they were disappointed. It's been my most anticipated track and I'm impressed with every leak. As for how it stacks up to Flashing Lights & Street Lights... I'd say it goes FL>AOTL>SL. They're all really great tho.

Hell Of A Life - I have only heard it once. It was meh, but also really rough. Hard to say...

Blame Game - Never listened to it.

Lost In The World - LOL umm I'm not sure if it'll blow your mind, but it's pretty good. Alicia, who contributed to background vocals, sounded really good in the film.

Hope that helps. ;)

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Welcome to Heartbreak> Dark Fantasy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Good Morning

LITW = Robocop >>>>> Every other Ye Song ever

1 - 10 of 10 Posts