Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grad got 13 Songs

I am sure there are songs ..you never listened? ore you deleted them?

:problem?:

so ..isnt it then the same like MBDTF ..maybe this time..you will not delete anything

:problem?:

I DELETED

Barry Bonds
Drunk and Hot Girls
Everything I Am
The Glory

MY GRADUATION GOT 9 SONGS

·
Registered
607 Posts
I liked everything on Grad, Drunk and Hot Girls took a little bit of time to get used to but I am a fan of the whole thing I figure it will be the same with MBDTF

...You deleted the glory...thats one of my favorites on the cd

·
Registered
23,814 Posts
Sampson said:
I liked everything on Grad, Drunk and Hot Girls took a little bit of time to get used to but I am a fan of the whole thing I figure it will be the same with MBDTF

...You deleted the glory...thats one of my favorites on the cd

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
you deleted THE GLORY?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LIKE FORREAL?

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I might delete Hell of a Life for MBDTF...song sucks.

And why the fuck would anyone delete Everything I Am & The Glory? D:

·
Registered
544 Posts
why in god's name would you delete everything i am? out of alllllll the songs on that album which are all excellent, granted some being not as great as others, but EVERYTHING I AM?!?!?!?! thats totally beyond me, but to each his own i wont argue with you.

and IMO!!!!!! MBDTF will be light years behind Graduation

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
capitolCPT said:
why in god's name would you delete everything i am? out of alllllll the songs on that album which are all excellent, granted some being not as great as others, but EVERYTHING I AM?!?!?!?! thats totally beyond me, but to each his own i wont argue with you.

and IMO!!!!!! this album is lightyears behind Graduation
agreed about Everything I Am.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
capitolCPT said:

and IMO!!!!!! this album is lightyears behind Graduation
WICH ALBUM?

WE DONT HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escobar21 said:
Why would u delete songs from a kanye album (or any album), even I u didn't like them?? :facepalm:

WTF? :problem?:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Liquid said:
WICH ALBUM?

WE DONT HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF? :problem?:
yea i know songs will have alot of changes and stuff but from what ive heard whether leaked official or from the movie, its all average, only 2 songs get me pumped and excited. Unlike 99% of the site i DO NOT LIKE AOTL ONE BIT! I don't care if its 300 minutes long featuring every great artist, that beat is just annoying and i dont like it.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts