Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone made a good point on twitter.

"Re-listening to MBDTF and, outside of POWER, Kanye really lacks emotion on a lot of these tracks. Dry delivery."
"Songs are great, but he doesn't have the same inflection/passion as how he raps on Yeezus/parts of WTT"
"listen to Dark Fantasy and tell me he doesn't sound flat out bored in the studio"

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
just because there aren't screams or angry raps on MBDTF doesn't mean he lacks emotion...I see more emotion on some of the songs off MBDTF than yeezus (blame game/lost in the world/runaway)

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't say this, I wanted to see if y'all agreed or didn't, or what you thought. It's a site about Kanye so why not.

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
don't kill me, but I always thought MBDTF showcased his technical abilities the most than any of his albums. Like you can tell he honed and worked alot on his written rhymes.

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Paradigm said:
TOO MANY URKELS ON YOUR TEAM THATS WHY YOUR WINS LOW

the lyrics m
Paradigm said:
tbh, Yeezus sounded flat of subject matter and delivery as well
i agree. He sounded crazy and angry (which is cool i guess) but some of the lyrics are just ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
36,653 Posts
checopri said:
y'all get so hurt tho, damn.
what?

you said it was a good point so im guessing that means you agree with the person that said it
and no one has even said anything about you saying it

people are just saying they dont agree with it how is that getting hurt? :huh:

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MiniVan said:
what?

you said it was a good point so im guessing that means you agree with the person that said it
and no one has even said anything about you saying it

people are just saying they dont agree with it how is that getting hurt? :huh:
i should've titled this "interesting point" my bad.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts