Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- The version of LITW that leaked a while back is better than the album version IMO.
- Who Will Survive in America isnt even a bloody song
- Chris Rock is so unnecessary on Blame Game
- So Appaled is on it

Apart from that, awesome album.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
my only criticism is so appalled being on the album. really think he shouldve kept it for wtt, or just not released it thru GF :dno:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Ekoh said:
- The version of LITW that leaked a while back is better than the album version IMO.
- So Appaled is on it

agree with all of this.

-Rick Ross shouldnt be on DIAND

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
when you do this many crazy extensions, features, effects, etc., on one album people are going to find something to hate on. and theres always a lot of hate when something that people already know gets changed, just for the fact thats its not what theyre expecting. the reason radio songs sound catchy is because youve heard that chord progression a million times before. give this album quite a few listens before you bash on certain things, the point is for them to grow.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Ekoh said:
- So Appaled is on it

EXACTLY

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
Honestly he completed it, I hate to say it but it would be half the song it is without Rawse
Personal opinion. I see Ross as a complete fake thanks to 50 Cent lol. Don't like him rapping about being a gangster when he was a cop.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Derezzed said:
when you do this many crazy extensions, features, effects, etc., on one album people are going to find something to hate on. and theres always a lot of hate when something that people already know gets changed, just for the fact thats its not what theyre expecting. the reason radio songs sound catchy is because youve heard that chord progression a million times before. give this album quite a few listens before you bash on certain things, the point is for them to grow.
Did you read my last sentence?

1 - 20 of 90 Posts