Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Let the disagreement begin, but I think Kanye has truly evolved as an artist to this point in his career and the beats (albeit completely different sounding) and the lyrics are not only on point but elevated from where he was during the College Dropout album. thoughts?聽 :dno:

Registered
wait..........................................................................till the fucking album is released god damnit

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
come on. after the movie we have a pretty good idea of what the album is lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
pat7676 said:
no we haven't we all need to listen to it in it's entirety first
but i think its fair to say that from what he have heard, Ye has evolved a great deal from where he started?

Registered
You guys need to chill the fuck out, the movie gives us a great idea of the sound direction this album is going in.

And I agree

Registered
Perry said:
but i think its fair to say that from what he have heard, Ye has evolved a great deal from where he started?
he's evolving all the time, yes, from CD to LR, from LR to Gradution, from Grad to 808s, from 808s to MBDTF

Registered
IamTodders said:
You guys need to chill the fuck out, the movie gives us a great idea of the sound direction this album is going in.

And I agree
i agree but it is a big statement to make when we haven't heard the full thing yet聽 :dno:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.