Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
16,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most of you saying that yeezus has no substance lyrically and that kanye has fell off, need to understand that yeezus used essentially the same blueprint of mbdtf only difference is the lyrics on yeezus are more blunt and in your face. The lyrics are also stripped down just to back up the emotions of not giving a fuck. Mbdtf had all these political and hedonistic viewpoints that were relevant in kanye's life in songs like ( hell of a life, power,monster etc... and in yeezus he tackles these exact same things as i said before just in a more blunt manner in songs like ( im in it, new slaves, black skinhead and guilt trip) and for the other side of things such as relationship issues the kanye we know does it again in bound, guilt trip, on sight, and blood on the leaves which is yeezus's runaway in my opinion. so just saying stop being so quick to judge and enjoy the fact that ye is still relevant and moving forward. yeah go ahead and flame me now :kanyeshrug: :slick: can we try to look at this with an open mind and not bash OP  or each other :cmon:

·
Banned
16,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IceMan said:
had a similar thought today while mowing the lawn & bumping yeezus :lol:
i was walking outside and smoking a L and thought like hold up this is basically mbdtf :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
77,628 Posts
I enjoyed the lyricism of MBDTF and I find the album pretty dark. He fucked it up with this album :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts