Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this girl i been going with for the last couple months i let her go yesterday cuz she always extra jealous that im fuckin groupie hoes
when im not i was pretty dedicated
and turns out she been with this ***** on the side for god knows how long
mayne i feel like a str8 bitch
she dosent know i know idk if i call her ass out
or play it cool nd just stop talking to her.
idk mayne i feel like shit i feel so let down
so deceived
lied to
spat on
she basically just kicked sand in my face with this shit  :(

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I would sit her ass down, and be like.. "You accuse my of cheating on you, which I haven't, believe it or not.. Come to find out, your the how running around on me!"

Seems like its not much, but im sure she will second guess her accusations about you cheating, cause if you found out she was cheating, that would have been the perfect time for you to throw it in her face.. But since you still maintain the fact that your not cheating, she will second guess what she has thought all along.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Fuck her and that ***** up,and crying is ok I mean fuck people that say that make you less a man,if your hurt crying for real will help you feel better,I barely cry but it helps. :dno:

·
Premium Member
58,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yo ma bad for telling twitty to get the fox out it just said derp thought u was trollin mayne
u my ***** tbh

·
Premium Member
58,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CT said:
Wait.

So you were dating her, and fucking groupie girls on the side?
And we're supposed to feel bad for you?
no no she gets jealous thinkin im fuckin groupie hoes cuz girls be postin shit on my wall etc txting me but in reality i rele lliked this chick i was loyal nd she hits me with this shit

1 - 20 of 23 Posts