Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has it been confirmed as appearing on the album?

He could just be bringing out a track every week (mostly throwaways) like last time
maybe he's proving he can do every type of hip hop

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm convinced Ye wouldn't do this shit though I mean man.. track is undeniably poor maybe the production will turn out to be revolutionary or something lol but ugh

O

·
0 Posts
Steamboat said:
I'm convinced Ye wouldn't do this shit though I mean man.. track is undeniably poor maybe the production will turn out to be revolutionary or something lol but ugh

·
Banned
1,955 Posts
like i said kanye had 1 real lyrical verse over the past 12 months and that was on new day

kanye is falling off , his stans keep overhyping his wack shit

and he doesn't even produce his own shit anymore

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aquasVIII said:
like i said kanye had 1 real lyrical verse over the past 12 months and that was on new day

eh i think he had plenty of dope verses on WTT but he usually works with others when writing his stuff anyway (bounce ideas or whatever it is)

maybe he's been surrounding himself with the wrong people

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
aquasVIII said:

:hah: Dude calm down, don't want to raise that blood pressure now

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
im starting to believe that ye hides all his self produced and really good beats for his solo.
So after wtt and good music album he collected for 2 years beats and starts soon working more for his solo album to get another masterpiece !

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
thenext.level said:
im starting to believe that ye hides all his self produced and really good beats for his solo.
So after wtt and good music album he collected for 2 years beats and starts soon working more for his solo album to get another masterpiece !
wtt has some great beats.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thenext.level said:
fuck yeah that would be awesome if this happens
he did use lots of outside production on wtt so maybe the same for GOOD

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
hova said:
wtt has some great beats.
sure it has ! But i think you can agree they are not on the level of mbdtf production at all ! maybe ncitw comes "near"

So maybe he dont wants to give his real ill stuff away ! thats what i could imagine

Steamboat said:
fuck yeah that would be awesome if this happens
he did use lots of outside production on wtt so maybe the same for GOOD
exactly

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
thenext.level said:
sure it has ! But i think you can agree they are not on the level of mbdtf production at all ! maybe ncitw comes "near"

So maybe he dont wants to give his real ill stuff away ! thats what i could imagine
exactly
i agree, but mbdtf is really a once in life time thing. No one is gonna make beats better than those for years.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thenext.level said:

exactly
and WTT did have jay-z and jay-z wouldnt happy with just any beat im sure

most guys in good are just happy to do whatever kanye wants and get more buzz i reckon. so i'm sure they wouldn't object

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
Steamboat said:
Track is dope it's aight tho you'll come around eventually

1 - 20 of 20 Posts