Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has it been confirmed as appearing on the album?

He could just be bringing out a track every week (mostly throwaways) like last time
maybe he's proving he can do every type of hip hop
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aquasVIII said:
like i said kanye had 1 real lyrical verse over the past 12 months and that was on new day


kanye is falling off , his stans keep overhyping his wack shit


and he doesn't even produce his own shit anymore
eh i think he had plenty of dope verses on WTT but he usually works with others when writing his stuff anyway (bounce ideas or whatever it is)

maybe he's been surrounding himself with the wrong people
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,733 Posts
aquasVIII said:
like i said kanye had 1 real lyrical verse over the past 12 months and that was on new day


kanye is falling off , his stans keep overhyping his wack shit


and he doesn't even produce his own shit anymore
:hah: Dude calm down, don't want to raise that blood pressure now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,931 Posts
im starting to believe that ye hides all his self produced and really good beats for his solo.
So after wtt and good music album he collected for 2 years beats and starts soon working more for his solo album to get another masterpiece !

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thenext.level said:
im starting to believe that ye hides all his self produced and really good beats for his solo.
So after wtt and good music album he collected for 2 years beats and starts soon working more for his solo album to get another masterpiece !
fuck yeah that would be awesome if this happens
he did use lots of outside production on wtt so maybe the same for GOOD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,931 Posts
hova said:
wtt has some great beats.
sure it has ! But i think you can agree they are not on the level of mbdtf production at all ! maybe ncitw comes "near"

So maybe he dont wants to give his real ill stuff away ! thats what i could imagine

Steamboat said:
fuck yeah that would be awesome if this happens
he did use lots of outside production on wtt so maybe the same for GOOD
exactly
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,094 Posts
thenext.level said:
sure it has ! But i think you can agree they are not on the level of mbdtf production at all ! maybe ncitw comes "near"

So maybe he dont wants to give his real ill stuff away ! thats what i could imagine
exactly
i agree, but mbdtf is really a once in life time thing. No one is gonna make beats better than those for years.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thenext.level said:
sure it has ! But i think you can agree they are not on the level of mbdtf production at all ! maybe ncitw comes "near"

So maybe he dont wants to give his real ill stuff away ! thats what i could imagine
exactly
and WTT did have jay-z and jay-z wouldnt happy with just any beat im sure

most guys in good are just happy to do whatever kanye wants and get more buzz i reckon. so i'm sure they wouldn't object
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top