Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well my friend has 3 possession of marijuana tickets and yeah i don't think weed is a big deal but after you get caught 3 times with it, it becomes a big deal. He had to go to a rehabilitation clinic for 30'days after his third ticket and he told me he was done after he got out. He lied tho. Found out he's still doing it. Should I tell his parents to get him real help or just say fuck you and let him do him?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Aquemini said:
Okay well my friend has 3 possession of marijuana tickets and yeah i don't think weed is a big deal but after you get caught 3 times with it, it becomes a big deal. He had to go to a rehabilitation clinic for 30'days after his third ticket and he told me he was done after he got out. He lied tho. Found out he's still doing it. Should I tell his parents to get him real help or just say fuck you and let him do him?
I would love to say, tell the parents, its the most noble and thoughtful thing to do...
But in terms of forever losing trust of that friend? I can't wholeheartedly say I would

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His dad has Bailed him out of all his fuck ups (well conncted). I just don't want him in jail.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Aquemini said:
His dad has Bailed him out of all his fuck ups (well conncted). I just don't want him in jail.
Sounds like my god bro a bit. I have come a conclusion that even me saying anything, he will be on his road. I honestly may say that he has to make mistakes and grow from it

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So hard tho. He's been my best friend for years. But I guess I gotta let him do him

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Aquemini said:
So hard tho. He's been my best friend for years. But I guess I gotta let him do him
I would say, have a mini intervention with you and one of his other close fam type friends. See if he wants to. Quite often oen wants to change but struggles because of daily internal battle ( and believe that once this battle starts that they will inevitably cave, and thus self fullfillment)

·
Registered
42,115 Posts
Talk to him. Tell him, he needs to stop before stuff gets worse. Even if he could just quit for awhile and just lay low.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Aquemini said:
I talked to him. He just attacks me like im tryin to ruin his life
I think then you might need to let him on his own then... sad to say

1 - 10 of 10 Posts