Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To be honest Marvins room is still dope af. It's almost been a year since it was released and I'm still listening to it. It was a fucking anthem last summer. And will be an anthem for years to come.

·
Registered
35,820 Posts

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Honestly it would take an essay for me to dissect the song. Definitely one of the most "artsy" songs to go on the radio and stuff in a long time.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
It's very easy to relate to, which is why it's still so popular.

·
Registered
39,580 Posts
DJFrankieP said:
To be honest Marvins room is still dope af. It's almost been a year since it was released and I'm still listening to it. It was a fucking anthem last summer. And will be an anthem for years to come.
QFT

·
Registered
324 Posts
it's dope for sure... and it still sounds fresh....

but honestly there should be like a force to zap anyone into dust that says the word "classic"

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
It's probably Drake's best song and it's definitely one of the tracks from last year that can actually warrant classic status.

·
Registered
8 Posts
PyaJ niatpaC said:
Link to avy please
google image search is ur best friend bruh

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
It's not a classic yet.

That said, I bet when his career sinks in, we'll probably see it as his best track.

·
Registered
852 Posts
RT
DJFrankieP said:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts