Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I'm surprised it's taken this long for the film to come close to landing a lead.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Dropout_Bear said:
Nothing against Wahlberg but this has to be the most WTF casting choice ever. I was think maybe JGL or Ben Foster
Foster wouldn't be bad. Although I think the role has a physicality to it that Wahlberg would be good for.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Dropout_Bear said:
I'd much rather see an average dude avenge his gf, then Wahlberg flexing muscles and kicking ass like he already does in every other film
haha, good point.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
love.denise said:
I say Jeremy Renner should get the role!
It'd be cool to see Renner get his own vehicle, but he's locked down in a lot of projects. I don't think he'd have enough time.

·
Registered
363 Posts
mmonty86 said:
It'd be cool to see Renner get his own vehicle, but he's locked down in a lot of projects. I don't think he'd have enough time.
Hawkeye?
If Avengers does well he could very well have his own franchise with Marvel

Plus he's probably taking over the Mission Impossible franchise from Cruise after MI4 or whatever they're calling it.

I think he's set as far as major starring franchises

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Dropout_Bear said:
Hawkeye?
If Avengers does well he could very well have his own franchise with Marvel

Plus he's probably taking over the Mission Impossible franchise from Cruise after MI4 or whatever they're calling it.

I think he's set as far as major starring franchises
He could have his own franchise with Hawkeye but he's got to be pretty damn impressive for them to greenlight a film for a relatively unknown character.

As for Mission Impossible, only time will tell if he's the heir apparent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts