141 - 160 of 209 Posts

Β·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Synopsis said:
https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/status/560110011427598338
Whewwwww

Lowe officially part of the campaign πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Β·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
MetaphoricalOne said:
Mine actually uses legit evidence to support it... :work:
Ain't nobody got time to type a book report after every game.

The cosigns are already comin left and right for Smart in the NBA world

Β·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
MetaphoricalOne said:
Good defender... he ain't no star :work:
In due time

Already made good strides with his shooting mechanics and pick and roll game. Needs to work on using that big body to attack the basket

Β·
Banned
260,958 Posts
MetaphoricalOne said:
Doesn't even show that potential... at ALL :work:
lmao wtf. How can you even tell? He's played like 30 games and hasn't gotten a chance to start yet. If it was some Rockets player you'd be talking about how he's going to be the next Sidney Moncrief/Gary Payton

Β·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
MetaphoricalOne said:
Doesn't even show that potential... at ALL :work:
How? Most didn't even expect his shot to already improve as much as it has

And he was great at attacking in college. Just needs to get used to the NBA size, get over the rookie hump, and do the same. With that big frame there's no way he doesn't have the potential to excel at it

It's all projections anyway. Just gotta wait and see :work:

But this thread bout his defense only anyway which has been incredible for a rookie

Β·
Registered
55,042 Posts
Synopsis said:
lmao wtf. How can you even tell? He's played like 30 games and hasn't gotten a chance to start yet. If it was some Rockets player you'd be talking about how he's going to be the next Sidney Moncrief/Gary Payton
I said "potential"... And no it's not there... what you see it?

Yeah cuz I've done that.. :oblivious:

Ye34 said:
How? Most didn't even expect his shot to already improve as much as it has

And he was great at attacking in college. Just needs to get used to the NBA size, get over the rookie hump, and do the same. With that big frame there's no way he doesn't have the potential to excel at it

It's all projections anyway. Just gotta wait and see :work:

But this thread bout his defense only anyway which has been incredible for a rookie
You can usually see "star" potential pretty quickly... it usually doesn't appear suddenly and a lot doesn't look natural to him offensively. but yes he's been a good defender.

Β·
Banned
260,958 Posts
MetaphoricalOne said:
I said "potential"... And no it's not there... what you see it?

Yeah cuz I've done that.. :oblivious:

You can usually see "star" potential pretty quickly... it usually doesn't appear suddenly... and a lot doesn't look natural to him offensively.
I see it as he continues to do more game by game. He's getting way more comfortable going to the basket

Β·
Registered
55,042 Posts
Synopsis said:
I see it as he continues to do more game by game. He's getting way more comfortable going to the basket
I mean we can agree that perimeter shooting isn't his strength... so it needs to be driving right?

He's got a good frame, but he doesn't finish "easy" as you'd think someone would like him when going to the rim.. Also seems to play smaller than what he's listed... at least on offense..

Β·
Banned
260,958 Posts
MetaphoricalOne said:
I mean we can agree that perimeter shooting isn't his strength... so it needs to be driving right?

He's got a good frame, but he doesn't finish "easy" as you'd think someone would like him when going to the rim.. Also seems to play smaller than what he's listed... at least on offense..
He's looked like a terrific perimeter shooter since coming back from injury. So if your judging by what you've seen so far, you'll have seen he's been a 40% 3 point shooter since coming back from injury. He barely drives to the rim so how can we even make an assessment on his finishing ability? Some guys develop differently than others, so we'll see how he continues to adjust to NBA defenses once given more opportunity.

Β·
Banned
13,015 Posts
MetaphoricalOne said:

name 3 players who look better from this draft

Β·
Registered
55,042 Posts
Synopsis said:
He's looked like a terrific perimeter shooter since coming back from injury. So if your judging by what you've seen so far, you'll have seen he's been a 40% 3 point shooter since coming back from injury. He barely drives to the rim so how can we even make an assessment on his finishing ability? Some guys develop differently than others, so we'll see how he continues to adjust to NBA defenses once given more opportunity.
Just things I've noticed... Guys do develop differently true, but it's another thing if we're talking "star" player...
He hasn't even looked better than Pat Bev in his rook year and he definitely didn't have star potential, but yes a great defender. :work:

141 - 160 of 209 Posts