Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Gangstalicious said:
Smart and Bradley will be a crazy defensive backcourt. Too bad they won't be able to score either.
Nah cousin, ABs offense has improved greatly. Only thing he needs to work on is his handle

Smart a streaky shooter but he's great at gettin to the rim. He's comin into the league with a better jumper than AB too so I'm sure it'll improve even more

·
Registered
12,259 Posts
Ye34 said:
Nah cousin, ABs offense has improved greatly. Only thing he needs to work on is his handle

Smart a streaky shooter but he's great at gettin to the rim. He's comin into the league with a better jumper than AB too so I'm sure it'll improve even more
Nah I think they're not bad as scorers but neither can create that well. Smart is too young right now to run an NBA team efficiently as their PG and Bradley, even improved, Isn't that big a threat offensively.
Defensively it's gonna be crazy clamps but offensively I'm not convinced

·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Gangstalicious said:
Nah I think they're not bad as scorers but neither can create that well. Smart is too young right now to run an NBA team efficiently as their PG and Bradley, even improved, Isn't that big a threat offensively.
Defensively it's gonna be crazy clamps but offensively I'm not convinced
O yeah well ofc he'll have to get over the rookie hump but we still got Rondo too who will mentor him so it's 💯

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Wait your comparing a guy who hasn't played in a regular season nba game to a hall of famer?  NAH

·
Registered
68,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
SlurRty said:
Wait your comparing a guy who hasn't played in a regular season nba game to a hall of famer?  NAH
Wouldn't be a prediction if I waited for him to play first now would it

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
21 - 40 of 209 Posts