Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maniac (leaked version) sounds pretty damn near mastered/finished. The snippet from his album is missing a crucial sample. The leaked version if clearly superior altho the album version sounds fine. I think Cudi's camp leaked the song on purpose for his fans. They probably couldn't get the sample cleared and were disappointed that we wouldn't be able to hear it in its original form on the album. So they dropped the leak for us to replace in our zunes/ipod :)

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
Somebody brought up the fact that St. Vincent is credited on the official tracklist; which would obviously point towards the sample still being there, or even more, her actually performing a new version for the track. It has to still be there, just probably not all the way through the verses.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheLonelyStoner said:
Somebody brought up the fact that St. Vincent is credited on the official tracklist; which would obviously point towards the sample still being there, or even more, her actually performing a new version for the track. It has to still be there, just probably not all the way through the verses.

Hopefully the [shorter] full album version has it creatively in there somewhere. That production is ethereal.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Linked to mastered leaked version? Trying to hold out on leaks til the album drops but I want to hang on to it to possibly replace.

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
Wallisaurus said:
Could you possibly re-upload?

Can't fucking find this anywhere and every time I try and use those downloader plugins they don't work or crash Mozilla.
holy fuck what a bump

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol are you serious? I'll PM you
Wallisaurus said:
Could you possibly re-upload?

Can't fucking find this anywhere and every time I try and use those downloader plugins they don't work or crash Mozilla.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.