Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why cudi why

potential to be one of the best songs with the sample but then you had to take out the paint the black hole blacker beat off it

WHY cudi!!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well in the one that was out it still had that bit of the sample in the verses but its not there anymroe

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
i bet it is in there but just not for all of it, which is good, if anything at least we know the leaked version we heard wasnt final

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Wtf didn't even notice it was gone . I thought cudi was going to add a new verse or something . But instead he takes the sample out which now makes the song not as great . Oh well ill just keep the one with the sample

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jaysil18 said:
Wtf didn't even notice it was gone . I thought cudi was going to add a new verse or something . But instead he takes the sample out which now makes the song not as great . Oh well ill just keep the one with the sample

yeah but its not in CDQ :(

man i really wanted that song that leaked with an extra cudi verse and remastered....it sounded like it could have been one of my favourite cudi songs

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Vegeta said:
yeah but its not in CDQ :(

man i really wanted that song that leaked with an extra cudi verse and remastered....it sounded like it could have been one of my favourite cudi songs
Jaysil18 said:
patience... haha

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
What snippet did you listen to? The itunes snippet part doesn't have the sample in the leak either.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
kidcudisdope said:
What snippet did you listen to? The itunes snippet part doesn't have the sample in the leak either.
in the leak that sample repeats in the background the whole time, i like the sample personally

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Actually what if there isn't a sample, but St.Vincent re-layed her vocals just like Justin Vernon did on Lost in the world.
Its possible :dno:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
but i wanted the sample replayed over the beat like in the leaked version

haha i sound like a baby

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Vegeta said:
but i wanted the sample replayed over the beat like in the leaked version

haha i sound like a baby
haha yah i know what you're sayin

but it was only a 30 second snippet so w/e

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Paint the Black hole Blacker

Will clearly still be in the song. It is the foundation of the song.. no way he  took it out. Sorry dude... your reach crying.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Yea just heard it. That part of the beat was def taken out. I'll just be replacing the final version with the leaked version.

Theory: Cudi & camp KNEW the sample wouldn't clear so purposely leaked Maniac "Unfinished" so that his fans can simply replace it on the final album. So considerate of them :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts