Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stan Smith said:
First question is why would you visit Alabama?
His son was studying there getting his masters degree @ university of alabama

·
Banned
10,827 Posts
Stan Smith said:
First question is why would you visit Alabama?
He had to pick up goats, and it turns out the goats he was picking up were part of a hill billy ******* incest farm fucking factory

·
Registered
49,946 Posts

·
Banned
10,112 Posts
Bolo Yeung said:
Indians hate us too much
No, they hate you.

I have nothing but love for them. They have the world chicken tikka masala. Same way the vietnamese gave us pho, I will forever fuck with them.

As for the topic itself, this shit is disgusting. I'd really hate to generalize the south, but this is just another reason I could never see myself down there.

·
Banned
15,696 Posts
G. Coco said:
No, they hate you.

I have nothing but love for them. They have the world chicken tikka masala. Same way the vietnamese gave us pho, I will forever fuck with them.

As for the topic itself, this shit is disgusting. I'd really hate to generalize the south, but this is just another reason I could never see myself down there.
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
G. Coco said:
No, they hate you.

Please do not compare the rest of the civilized South to the savages in Alabama.

They give us Southerners a bad name.

·
Banned
10,112 Posts
Butters Stotch said:
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Think I'm about to get some for lunch

Bobby Brown said:
Please do not compare the rest of the civilized South to the savages in Alabama.

They give us Southerners a bad name.
I wasn't serious, but anecdotes I've heard from friends and family have me hesitant. I plan on visiting LA and GA at least.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts