Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing particularly original in this one, but maybe it will pump you up and be entertaining  :dno:

Yes, concerning the thread title, this is obvious...but I mean, DAMN. Holy shit, Kanye is the center of everything right now. Being the stan I am, I forgot about every other celebrity. i don't give a shit what (insert anyone famous who is not Kanye here) is doing. Kanye is basically king of the world. Holy shit, he has been such a dick on occasions over the last six years, the fact that he is still going to do crazy sales on this next album is a wonder to me. Fuck the digital age, fuck leaks, fuck the naysayers, none of it matters. None of it. Kanye West is such a force of insanity and genius that people will still buy his albums. I take back what I said earlier; he can do whatever he wants with that album cover, the fuck if Wal-Mart doesn't sell it...it doesn't matter. Kanye will sell. Kanye West - has there ever, and I mean ever, been anyone like him? He's crazy! 35 minute music video? I mean GTFO, who does that? Kanye fucking West.

I wasn't following Kanye enough circa Graduation to know what the hype was like then, I know it was huge...but this, good grief, after Runaway premiers, people will go nuts. After All of the Lights is dropped, if it is dropped before the album, I am confident that nothing else will matter. Nicki Minaj? Forget it, it won't hinder his sales. Nothing will, nothing can.

KANYE WEST IS ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE AND I LOVE IT!

Thanks for reading.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Your the type of guy that would buy them naked leak pictures of Kanye's hey  :work:
But yes this album is going to be crazy, amazing and epic.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Timesitheus said:
He's crazy! 35 minute music video? I mean GTFO, who does that? Kanye fucking West.
Daft Punk did a music vid for their whole album 'Discovery'... very epic too

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Why you guys hating on the guy when he tells you

Nothing particularly original in this one, but maybe it will pump you up and be entertaining  :dno:

I think anyone that is shaking their head or W/E is pretty stupid right about now. This post was mindlessly entertaining, which is what i expected after reading the first sentence.

Go kanye!! If Music was a religion then Kanye would be GOD!! Spread the word.

And... i too am curious what Kanyes hype was like in his second and third album.I know what it was like during 808's and i can imagine what it was like during the first album. So someone want to fill me in on 2nd and 3rd?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Why you guys hating on the guy when he tells you

I think anyone that is shaking their head or W/E is pretty stupid right about now. This post was mindlessly entertaining, which is what i expected after reading the first sentence.

Go kanye!! If Music was a religion then Kanye would be GOD!! Spread the word.

And... i too am curious what Kanyes hype was like in his second and third album.I know what it was like during 808's and i can imagine what it was like during the first album. So someone want to fill me in on 2nd and 3rd?
well for 808s vma's lvoelockdown pretty much did it. and then LL and heartless being played every 2 minutes on the radio :|. and tht only sold . how much? 400k? ya. well if kanye sells under 500k on this one its not even him, its the fact that no one buys albums anymore

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
well for 808s vma's lvoelockdown pretty much did it. and then LL and heartless being played every 2 minutes on the radio :|. and tht only sold . how much? 400k? ya. well if kanye sells under 500k on this one its not even him, its the fact that no one buys albums anymore
Lol kind of funny how the only Album hype u decided to talk about was the one i said i knew about. haha good one.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Lol kind of funny how the only Album hype u decided to talk about was the one i said i knew about. haha good one.
yaa lol i didnt really hav a reason for quoting u haha. i was just saying.

and for the guy above me. no.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
NYQy for gradutation, i cant tell u numbers but. like. idk how to put it. stronger was everyones ringtone. stronger was on everytime you turned on the radio. and for the people that didnt like stronger. they were obsessed with goodlife or cant tell me nothing. everyone loved kanye....

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Timesitheus said:

Yes, concerning the thread title, this is obvious...but I mean, DAMN. Holy shit, Kanye is the center of everything right now. Being the stan I am, I forgot about every other celebrity. i don't give a shit what (insert anyone famous who is not Kanye here) is doing. Kanye is basically king of the world. Holy shit, he has been such a dick on occasions over the last six years, the fact that he is still going to do crazy sales on this next album is a wonder to me. Fuck the digital age, fuck leaks, fuck the naysayers, none of it matters. None of it. Kanye West is such a force of insanity and genius that people will still buy his albums. I take back what I said earlier; he can do whatever he wants with that album cover, the fuck if Wal-Mart doesn't sell it...it doesn't matter. Kanye will sell. Kanye West - has there ever, and I mean ever, been anyone like him? He's crazy! 35 minute music video? I mean GTFO, who does that? Kanye fucking West.

I wasn't following Kanye enough circa Graduation to know what the hype was like then, I know it was huge...but this, good grief, after Runaway premiers, people will go nuts. After All of the Lights is dropped, if it is dropped before the album, I am confident that nothing else will matter. Nicki Minaj? Forget it, it won't hinder his sales. Nothing will, nothing can.

Thanks for reading.
Timesitheus said:

Thanks for reading.
cool story bro

1 - 20 of 24 Posts