Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the video finally out for Erase Me, how many units do you guys see CuDi selling the first week? CuDi and the label haven't really promoted the album at all.  He has a loyal fan base so i'm guessing around 70,000 based off that.  Cudder hasn't really made any appearances besides a few concerts, but with no Twitter, blog updates, etc, this and his Facebook seem like the only places he's relevant.  Erase Me charting in the top 10 on iTunes wasn't because of the label, it was because of you guys.  The song has huge potential to be a crossover mainstream hit but if there's nobody promoting it, damn shame.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
id say around 80,000 but idk buzz around this has been abnormally low.

btw you should have this moved to the cudi section.

·
0 Posts
100,000 - 150,000 I would say.
If he starts promoting it, has a good second single or something else to get some buzz then I can see it getting up around 200,000.

·
Premium Member
10,077 Posts
I'd say around 100K, possibly less. B.o.B. had some big ass singles and still did only like 80K right? Cudi has kinda been out the spotlight for a minute. So hes gunna need these singles and promotion to work if he wants to sell good.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
With the internet hype hardcore fans and buttload of concerts he is gonna sell 200k
Kid Cudi really does need to try and promote his work but he doesnt give a damn

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Escobar21 said:
No way it does more than 100k unless cudi can build some serious hype. I say 60k
he sold 104k last time i dont think he lost any fans

1 - 20 of 30 Posts