Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a bit of a letdown that Mama's boyfriend isnt on MBDTF. hopefully it gets a GF release or something. On the bright side, seems like Blame Game will be great, judging by the supposed sample.

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
"No Mama's Boyfriend or Chain Heavy that we assume are sooo great even though we have no idea!" :bitchgtfo:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Runaway Stronger said:
"No Mama's Boyfriend or Chain Heavy that we assume are sooo great even though we have no idea!" :bitchgtfo:
obviously you didnt hear kanye doing Mama's boyfriend with John Legend on piano. it wont be a "See Me Now"

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
Perry said:
obviously you didnt hear kanye doing Mama's boyfriend with John Legend on piano. it wont be a "See Me Now"
i did, it was just okay to me, nothing mindblowing.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Deka said:
THATS MY BITCH>CHAIN HEAVY>MAMA'S BF>SWEAT ON MY FACE
none are on the album (possibly) :/ sweat on my face just seemed like kanye freestyling random nonsense at Facebook HQ

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Perry said:
i dont understand what this has to do with Mama's boyfriend lol
He probably put the vocals for Mama's Boyfriend on the Never See Me Again beat. And he probably didn't put Mama's Boyfriend on the album because Never See Me Again leaked.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alulim said:
He probably put the vocals for Mama's Boyfriend on the Never See Me Again beat. And he probably didn't put Mama's Boyfriend on the album because Never See Me Again leaked.
nah when john legend was playing the piano for MB at the rosewood concert it sounded more dark than the piano in Never see me again. plus he is mumbling things over never see me again that have nothing to do with mamas boyfriend

1 - 20 of 26 Posts