Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was reading his autobiography today at barnes and nobel...

hes the GOAT

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im like the fly malcolm x.. buy any jeans necessary

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that marcus garvey line by kendrick makes alot more sense now lol

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Forreal doe a great man, who isn't celebrated enough. MLK had extremeism thoughts too, they just didn't teach you that in school.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Hes dope, its a shame the black community has pieces of shit like Sharpton and Farrakhan speaking for them now.

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
jiggajayz said:
What? He was a genius
He was a genius for getting Germany out of their deep economic depression. Great speaker and a great leader, as such, for his ability to gather the masses behind a singular cause. Well done, Hitler. Do you wanna give him a gold star or a cookie?

Cool fucking story bro.

He also constructed, initiated, and conducted the biggest onslaught of a single religious group that our world has ever seen; was the reason for WWII; and spread propaganda throughout his country in order to get the backing he needed to be the bitch ass he was.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
theboondocks said:
He also constructed, initiated, and conducted the biggest onslaught of a single religious group that our world has ever seen
That takes talent and brains tbh. He's still a universal piece of shit, but you gotta give him props for being a good leader.

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
Wallace said:
That takes talent and brains tbh. He's still a universal piece of shit, but you gotta give him props for being a good leader.
Yeah it does, and I appreciated his leadership in my post

But :cmon:, on top of the "talent" required for him to do that, it also takes a sick, dark, and twisted fucking mind to want to eradicate millions of people from the Earth because of their religion and skin colour

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
theboondocks said:
Yeah it does, and I appreciated his leadership in my post

But :cmon:, on top of the "talent" required for him to do that, it also takes a sick, dark, and twisted fucking mind to want to eradicate millions of people from the Earth because of their religion and skin colour
Ya true, I'm not really trying to get into a debate defending Hitler LOL, fuck that dude. Maybe he hated bagels or something

1 - 20 of 272 Posts