Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help me out a lil bit. which programm is the best to make music, to sample tracks and other stuff like that?

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Is April become a producer month, because prolly 20+ people have posted this same topic in the thread. No disrespect to OP though. Not his fault.

We needa make a sticky though

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Mercy said:
Is April become a producer month, because prolly 20+ people have posted this same topic in the thread. No disrespect to OP though. Not his fault.

Lmfao i swear i made a tutorial thread too

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
Mercy said:

yeah, did you see my post in the help section?

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
Shaman said:
i find it rly hard to program the drums with fl tho

its crucial to have the sample and the drums sync
Really? I find it Extremely easy to program drums, the sequencer is too good

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
Rihanna Stan said:
Really? I find it Extremely easy to program drums, the sequencer is too good
yea but i like to do complex drum patterns, it gets harder then

i guess it would be the same for any DAW tho, it would be cool if i had a drum machine

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Shaman said:
yea but i like to do complex drum patterns, it gets harder then

i guess it would be the same for any DAW tho, it would be cool if i had a drum machine
How do you setup the sample? Cause for me it's pretty easy :seanshrug:

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
How do you setup the sample? Cause for me it's pretty easy :seanshrug:
I just take the parts i wanna sample, speed them up or slow them down so they can fit into the bar, an the drums i feel for where they sound right, its really hard for me to get them to come out how i imagine, theres usually not much of a set process i go through depends on the sample

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Shaman said:
I just take the parts i wanna sample, speed them up or slow them down so they can fit into the bar, an the drums i feel for where they sound right, its really hard for me to get them to come out how i imagine, theres usually not much of a set process i go through depends on the sample
Ohhh like you fit the sample to tempo?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Shaman said:
Sounds like somebody needs to buy a Grade 1 theory booklet tbh

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mercy said:

i was making music, and writing shit since i was like 13, but i never really worked with those programms, everything was done by my friend, so.. but yeah, it would be good if there was actually some thread to help people like me

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
M.F.K said:
i was making music, and writing shit since i was like 13, but i never really worked with those programms, everything was done by my friend, so.. but yeah, it would be good if there was actually some thread to help people like me
...look in the sticky section of the CS Board?

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
hobbes said:
Tbh in the 21st Century you have to be Asian to get it real talk
I'm thinking... these niggas have turned music from an art to a science.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts