Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Premium Member
59,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It'll probably take me 7 years to get through this list, but let's get started. :stronger:

#10,000: B2K - Pandemonium!​

Criminally slept on album. Production was top notch and w/ the singles "Bump. Bump, Bump feat. Diddy" and "Girlfriend" you couldn't go wrong.

#9,999: Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV​

Yes Wayne's lyrical ability has been lacking over the past few years but he still put together a decent album. Wonderful production and features too.

#9,998: Aaron Carter - Aaron's Party (Come Get It)​

Lil homie was the SHIT when this album dropped. He was doin it better than Nick at the time. He fell off shortly after this album tho.

#9,997: S Club 7 - 7​

This album was just FULL of hits. S Club could do no wrong.

#9,996: Wayne Brady - A Long Time Coming​

I really wish people would stop sleeping on this album. :cmon:
Extremely well put together, and Wayne Brady's a fine producer I might add.

#9,995: Pitbull - Planet Pit​

One word. "Dale". Mr. 305 dunn dunn it again. Go ahead Pitbull.

#9,994: Eminem - Relapse​

Eminem back from the dead drops up with a pretty good album. I know there's one thing we can agree on. We all hate Nick Cannon. inb4theman

#9,993: Walt Disney - Finding Nemo Soundtrack​

Disney did it BIG with this wonderful soundtrack. So much emotion in every track and it ties in well with the film. My hats off to Thomas Newman for this masterpiece.

#9,992: Shawty Lo - Units in the City​

Shawty Lo tore the game a new asshole w/ his single w/ Luda, Jeezy, Plies & Wayne. And then he went and hit us with a trap classic.

#9,991: Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV (Deluxe Edition)​

If the standard edition was not your cup of tea please try the deluxe. Way more energy and lyricism from the self-proclaimed best rapper alive.

#9,990: Shwayze - Shwayze​

Corona & Lime doe. You ain't fuckin wit Corona & Lime. Shwayze hit us with some nice laid-back joints on this album.

#9,989: Kevin Federline - Playing With Fire​

Who would've thought ol' Kevin "fatass" Federline put out a better album than Eminem & Lil Wayne? Good shit Kevo. I co-sign the movement.

#9,988: John Cena - You Can't See Me​

Cena took about 17 L's in the last 4 days but we can all agree that he took the biggest W in his career with this album.

#9,987: Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV (Alternate Album Cover Version)​

Just looking at this version of the album cover makes the album 100 times better. Shoutouts to whoever made this for taking part of a classic album. Shoutouts to Wayne making my list 3 times with the same album :golfclap:

#9,986: The Darkness - One Way Ticket to Hell... and Back​

Unfitting album title, this album was a one-way Ticket to Heaven for my ears :allears:

#9,985: Future - Pluto​

One word. "Tunnie Mawntarnders". This album hasn't even dropped yet and it makes a spot on the list. Nice job Future. :golfclap:

#9,984: Gucci Mane & V-Nasty - BAYTL​

WELLDAYYUMMM, Gucci Mane and V-Nasty team up for a Top 10,000 release for the BAYTL area. I don't think I've seen a more well executed album concept in the last 3 years other than the ones ranked higher on this list.

#9,983: Dr. Dre - Detox​

Probably when I get to around the 3,240th album on my list, this album will be 1/12 done. Still a very enjoyable album/practical joke and has made the list.

#9,982: Space Jam: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture​

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, who the fuck knew Bugs Bunny could rap? Album had too many classics on it, and of course the Bugs Bunny joint was a standout banger.

#9,981: Paris Hilton - Paris​

Self Explanatory.

#9,980: Nick Cannon - Nick Cannon​

Ol' dude might be one of the biggest corniest douchebags of all time (just look at the album artwork), but I must admit he's bagged some of the hottest women & had the music to back his shit up. Gigolo too good fam.

#9,979: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded​

Young Nicki Nicki Nicki Doohickey out here shittin' on ******' whole life n shit. An extremely well put together pop-hop album if i've ever seen one before & I've never understood the hate for it. Nicki reminds me of a female Pitbull; all she needs is a catchy ad-lib like "Dale"

#9,978: Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary​

Limp Bizkit dun came the fuck up after that deal w/ Cash Money. We take it back to '03 with this great album for the summer.

#9,977: Swizz Beatz - One Man Band Man​

Mr. Keys dropped a classic on us in the summer of '07. Money in the Bank was played to death on the radio; easily Swizz's best song. I'm hopin' Haute Living is as good as this.

#9,976: Lil Boosie - Superbad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz​

Lil Boosie Boo zoomed right by us with this dope album before he posted up at the penitentary for drug charges. Glad he beat that murder charge doe. He'll hit us w/ that new-new in about 8 years.

#9,975: Nickelback - Here and Now​

Honestly who can hate on Nickelback with jems like their latest effort? This album is on some Carter IV shit. I love it

#9,974: Nickelback - All the Right Reasons​

I repeat, who can hate on Nickelback with jems like this?

#9,973: Kids Bop - Kids Bop 3​

You gotta respect these lil ******' hustle and the work they put in. These yung ****** cover songs such as "U Don't Have To Call", "Dilemma", "A Thousand Miles" and much much more, and they do it flawlessly; with few covers better than the original. Hats off to these lil ******.

#9,972: Nas - Illmatic​

Now I must admit, the lil ****** from Kids Bop were about to beat out Nas, but then I peeped the Illmatic cover again & I was thinkin' lil dude on it looked like he could've been on Kids Bop, and I like dat. Nas's 1 W. Good shit plehboi

#9,971: Kids Bop - Kids Bop 8​

Now THESE lil ****** actually beat out Nas with this great album. Good shit, congratulations lil ****** :datass:

#9,970: Maybach Music Group - Self Made Vol. 2​

Yo when you got a big ass police officer ***** on yo album sayin "POOOOOF", you know you got a top 10,000 album on your hands. This album has everything, from melodic trap beats, to melodic trap beats, to Omarion aka Maybach O aka lemme-run-my-ass-out-to-the-stage-and-get-this-work McGee singing on melodic trap beats; this is an album for da whip. Shoutouts to Officer Ricky and the Maybach Family. And shoutouts to Jessica Gomes too for that annoying ass tag they gotta play 14 times in the same song.

#9,969: Baha Men - Who Let the Dogs Out​

WHO LET THE DOGGGGGGS OUTTTTT?? WHO? 5x. I ain't gon lie, the rest of the album was kinda ass crack, but this fuckin song right here was bangin in da whip for months and made up for it. Not to mention it was in the Rugrats in Paris movie. But look at dese ****** on tha cover yo, LMAOOOOO. ***** lookin like Sisqo

#9,968: J-Kwon - Hood Hop​

Damn what happened to this *****? I heard he lurks KTT. Hit us with arguably one of the best one-hit singles of all time. Dope ass album, but couldn't stay relevant.

#9,967: Billy Ray Cyrus - Some Gave All​

Hannah Montana's pops had some gottdamn bangers on this album yo. Achy Breaky Heart be of the best songs this year, and the joint came out in 1992 B.

#9,966: Chingy - Hate It or Love It​

Hate It or Love It tha underdog fell off. Damn what happened to this *****? I heard he lurks KTT. I think Chingy has had the heardest fall off in hip-hop history. Don't think anybody knew this album ever existed. Dope ass album, but couldn't stay relevant.

#9,965: Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed​

It's been 3 years Mack and cottdayyyum. Such an appropriate title. Look at that cover. Cottdayyum. Look at that cover. Shit. Made the album so much better.

#9,964: Miley Cyrus - Breakout​

Such an appropriate title. This was her breakout album. I can name 7 things I wanna do to her off the top of my head. Album was alright, but her being a fine ass broad makes it 7 times better.

#9,963: Hannah Montana - Hannah Montana​

Such an appropriate title. The bitch's name is Hannah Montana on the show. Don't front, you know damn well you were singing the theme song to that show all the time back when it was popular. Dis bitch couldn't be tamed back then.

#9,962: New Boyz - Too Cool To Care​

New Boyz went from Jerkin' to hitting the club and fist pumping with tha homies and only having one night to do it right and livin like it's the last day and blah blah blah. They joined the ranks of Pitbull, LMFAO & Flo Rida w/ this album; hitting us with another crazy Pop-Hop album.

#9,961: Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV (Tha Carter III Edition)​

I was bored one day listening to Tha Carter IV lookin' for something to do. So I ended up switching out the tracklist titles & album cover from Tha Carter III with those from C4 on iTunes and suprisingly that shit sounds sooooo good! Best version of the album so far. Try it out, you'd be surprised.

9,960-9,951 later. :slick:

1 - 20 of 331 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.