Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought Id share this with u guys.

Its her birthday and we dont talk at all anymore, but i being the nice person i am decided to text her saying "happy birthday". just to be nice, not to start any conversation. she was being a total bitch to me, she wouldnt say thank u and she was saying i thought we werent talking blah blah blah. so i said wow wtf u could have just said thank you. she responds with "yeah, i could have, bye." meanwhile, i did nothing wrong or rude at all. so i just replied with "but you're a cold hearted bitch so u chose not to, i get it dont worry." and then she started being all nice and apologetic and saying how i know shes a complicated person and she doesnt always say the right things. then she told me that i made her cry on her birthday and i ruined her day.

i dont need advice or anything. just a nice story for u all. :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
good job she's your ex and your ex for a reason. no reason to tell us this tbh i guess your lonely though. keep them bitches crying. I made a girl cry last week who was into me cause i didn't like how she texted me

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Highlyxo said:
good job she's your ex and your ex for a reason. no reason to tell us this tbh i guess your lonely though. keep them bitches crying. I made a girl cry last week who was into me cause i didn't like how she texted me
hahaha im not lonely i just thought u guys would enjoy it

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I did this to this one girl, except it wasn't her birthday. I apparently "ripped her heart into two" after dating for 3 weeks. Bitch cheated, and I ripped her heart out :hah:

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
CudderALLLDay said:
Just thought Id share this with u guys.

Its her birthday and we dont talk at all anymore, but i being the nice person i am decided to text her saying "happy birthday". just to be nice, not to start any conversation. she was being a total bitch to me, she wouldnt say thank u and she was saying i thought we werent talking blah blah blah. so i said wow wtf u could have just said thank you. she responds with "yeah, i could have, bye." meanwhile, i did nothing wrong or rude at all. so i just replied with "but you're a cold hearted bitch so u chose not to, i get it dont worry." and then she started being all nice and apologetic and saying how i know shes a complicated person and she doesnt always say the right things. then she told me that i made her cry on her birthday and i ruined her day.
good job :h5: i wish i could make my ex cry i hate that bitch :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Highlyxo said:
I swear I have you on tumblr or something... I seen that avy doe

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Maybe she's on her period :kanyeshrug:

But for reals, I hate when exes have to be bitches when you talk to them. They only want you when you don't want them, or act like you don't.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
good man tbh. i lost it when my girl was dirty talking to some other guy. i went apeshit and made her cry in hysterics, felt goooood :slick:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.