Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 8039 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Network AMC Season 7 Premiere April 5

Set in 1960s New York, the sexy, stylized and provocative AMC drama Mad Men follows the lives of the ruthlessly competitive men and women of Madison Avenue advertising, an ego-driven world where key players make an art of the sell.

AMC's award-winning drama Mad Men made history as the first basic cable series ever to win the Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series in four consecutive years. Created by Emmy and Golden Globe-winning executive producer Matthew Weiner and produced by Lionsgate, Mad Men has riveted audiences with the seductive and intriguing world of Sterling Cooper & Partners. This season, the series' breakout ensemble cast continues to captivate as they grapple with an uncertain new reality.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fuck, i don't wanna read about season 5 (': this is just a general appriciating threat.
Here in Holland there showing season 3 now xD

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Only just started watching it. On episode 3 of season 1, can't believe it took me so long to watch!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
damn i watched 8 episodes COULLLDNT GET INTO THIS AT ALL

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Im on episode 1 of season 1.

Its just taking me a while to finally get time to watch, love it.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
just finished watching the 1x05. the one about don draper's little brother. great.
and there are 4 seasons to watch. i'm watching 1 episode a day.
I think this is gonna be one of my favs shows.

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
Doc J said:
just finished watching the 1x05. the one about don draper's little brother. great.
and there are 4 seasons to watch. i'm watching 1 episode a day.
I think this is gonna be one of my favs shows.
i did the same thing in the summer fell in love ever since

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm on season 3, episode 6. Very interesting show. It makes you wonder if everyone had affairs in the 50s/60s lol

·
0 Posts
Can't say I've ever really gotten into it.

It IS a quality show though.

AMC is HBO's sexy younger sister.

1 - 20 of 8039 Posts