Kanye to The banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,987 Posts
TortoiseFrameGlasses said:
Okay bros long story short i been gambling on and off for the past year or so. My first time ever gambling i hit a miracle $500 parlay so i literally thought this was free money until kaboom i continued to lose bets except for a few wins here and there that bounced me back but recently bruh this shit been playing me like a fucking bitch

I PUT DOWN $300 (wayyyy more than i should be betting atm) on a bet and fucking lost.

It doesnt end there.

I deposit $50 and make it a mission to work my way back up.

Fast forward to tonight.

My fucking stupid ass worked its way back up to $300! I got my money back!

What does this dumbass do?

Get greedy as fuck and loses it all back in one bet.

Im so fucking done bro.

Its not even the high of winning a bet like people say bro I JUST WANT FUCKING MONEY ***** im young asf working hard i know ima get this bread in the future but RIGHT NOW ***** I WANT FUCKING MONEY. LOTS OF IT.

Ik if i sit my ass down and save money via my job etc. I will stack up but ***** im just so fucking heated bro i lost $300 and then basically another $300 in less than a week.

Every part of me rn wants to fucking deposit every penny i have and try to work my way back up again but i know damn well this is falling into a trap ive fallen into time and time again.

Broooo i need fucking help rn ktt fam talk to me
wat did u gamble on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,900 Posts
Bruh I got a sports betting problem too. I bet weekly, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week but I've actually won a little more than I've lost. I have a net gain of about $750 since November
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
damn yall really goin in on my ass

:dead:

appreciate it tho and for the dude who said i dont want advice you're wrong im listening to everyone ITT. Ima just say fuck it because even if i won that one dude nailed it its a trap you win and you keep going until youre broke lol.

Ima just save as much money as possible problem is im young and i work and luckily im in a situation where i have a lot of money saved and dont have to pay bills (no im not a basement dwelling loser my situation is different not getting into it lol) so sometimes i get reckless with my savings. Only thing ima spend my money on for now is nice clothes and personal shit i need.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,439 Posts
TortoiseFrameGlasses said:
damn yall really goin in on my ass

:dead:

appreciate it tho and for the dude who said i dont want advice you're wrong im listening to everyone ITT. Ima just say fuck it because even if i won that one dude nailed it its a trap you win and you keep going until youre broke lol.

Ima just save as much money as possible problem is im young and i work and luckily im in a situation where i have a lot of money saved and dont have to pay bills (no im not a basement dwelling loser my situation is different not getting into it lol) so sometimes i get reckless with my savings. Only thing ima spend my money on for now is nice clothes and personal shit i need.
imagine being a problem gambler and having money saved :jordanlaff: :jordancry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,466 Posts
Tyler Westbrook said:
Even being somewhat "addicted" to it isn't as dangerous as being addicted to making stupid decisions with your money. If you can stay disciplined and stick to a system, gambling is perfectly safe and you'll never run out of money. of course you're not guaranteed a profit, but you're also guaranteed to not go broke using a simple bankroll units percentage system. OP clearly has issues managing his money and staying disciplined so this isn't something for him.
this all 9of this

im highkey addicted to gambling but I just bankroll properly and use a 3-team chase system. we up 1200 betting $100 since baseball started :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,466 Posts
TortoiseFrameGlasses said:
if i spend all my money on designer clothes i wont have any money left to gamble with :oh:
OP when i was younger i lost hundreds gambling too. I'd literally deposit my check of like $600 and then tell myself to bankroll properly and end up blowing almost all of it just like that. Prob lost a few thousand tbh. im an idiot looking back. control your impulses. if you really want this $$ just be patient.

Just start with ONLY what you can 100% afford to lose. thats your bankroll. then make each unit 2-5% and u gucci. have some self discipline bro.

Example bankroll:
$100 to start
each bet is $5

Once I'd hit $200, I'd take out half of my winnings, so $50

Now my new bankroll is 150. Each bet 7.5
Once I get to 300, take out half winnings so $75.

New bankroll is 225, etc etc
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,946 Posts
Bradley said:
this all 9of this

im highkey addicted to gambling but I just bankroll properly and use a 3-team chase system. we up 1200 betting $100 since baseball started :dno:
I don't really even consider it an addiction if you know what you're doing and you're playing smart. Only an addiction when you're going to get yourself into deep trouble
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Bradley said:
OP when i was younger i lost hundreds gambling too. I'd literally deposit my check of like $600 and then tell myself to bankroll properly and end up blowing almost all of it just like that. Prob lost a few thousand tbh. im an idiot looking bad. control your impulses. if you really want this $$ just be patient.

Just start with ONLY what you can 100% afford to lose. thats your bankroll. then make each unit 2-5% and u gucci. have some self discipline bro.

Example bankroll:
$100 to start
each bet is $5

Once I'd hit $200, I'd take out half of my winnings, so $50

Now my new bankroll is 150. Each bet 7.5
Once I get to 300, take out half winnings so $75.

New bankroll is 225, etc etc
man i know i dont have the paitience to do this lol. I be tryna win a lot at once bro like i said in op the fact that i hit a miracle 8 way parlay that i put $25 down to win $500 my first time ever gambling in my life doesnt help lmao.

i can get on a hot streak but i cant handle a loss in gambling bro last night i won $70 lost it back when i tried betting the bulls in the 2h when the game was tight and i was determined to get that money back and ended up losing it all lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,466 Posts
Tyler Westbrook said:
I don't really even consider it an addiction if you know what you're doing and you're playing smart. Only an addiction when you're going to get yourself into deep trouble
agreed. for me it more so started like that, i was reckless. But now im as disciplined as it gets and just use it as supplemental income for the most part
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Bradley said:
agreed. for me it more so started like that, i was reckless. But now im as disciplined as it gets and just use it as supplemental income for the most part
like for example man im pretty much an expert on MMA right and literally every fucking event instead of betting on singular fights and adding up the profit i always try throwing together 6-8 way parlays and on god IM ALWAYS OFF BY ONE FIGHT that ruins it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,466 Posts
TortoiseFrameGlasses said:
man i know i dont have the paitience to do this lol. I be tryna win a lot at once bro like i said in op the fact that i hit a miracle 8 way parlay that i put $25 down to win $500 my first time ever gambling in my life doesnt help lmao.

i can get on a hot streak but i cant handle a loss in gambling bro last night i won $70 lost it back when i tried betting the bulls in the 2h when the game was tight and i was determined to get that money back and ended up losing it all lol.
dude believe me I know. you sound just like me lmao. the first ever online bet I hit was for Anquan Boldin to score the first TD in the superbowl like 5 years ago. I won like 425 i think it was off of a $25 (free) bet. I was jumping around the room lmao

Then it was just ups and downs from then on out that somehow always resulted in losing my money. no matter how hot i'd get I'd carelessly blow it bc I wanted to get $$$ quick. figured.."oh i can just throw $200 on this sure thing and then I'll have $300 to throw on this lock. By tomorrow I'll have a grand" It never works man NEVER.

The only way you can win gambling is with a system, discipline, and patience.
There's a reason casinos win what they do. be smarter than the avg person if u really are about this.

Just trying to lend some advice to u since I resonate with ur situation just based off your couple posts, hope you are open to it :dno:

With that said, lets get this Phillies TT Over3.5 :dab:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,466 Posts
TortoiseFrameGlasses said:
like for example man im pretty much an expert on MMA right and literally every fucking event instead of betting on singular fights and adding up the profit i always try throwing together 6-8 way parlays and on god IM ALWAYS OFF BY ONE FIGHT that ruins it.
parlays are so fun. i tend to get suckered on them too, but statistically they suck. If you're good at capping MMA then you're better off just betting on each fight singularly. Imagine if you did that for the last 3 events. You'd be up. all about the long game
this is true. I dont even watch my baseball bets usually. basketball or football i do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Bradley said:
parlays are so fun. i tend to get suckered on them too, but statistically they suck. If you're good at capping MMA then you're better off just betting on each fight singularly. Imagine if you did that for the last 3 events. You'd be up. all about the long gamethis is true. I dont even watch my baseball bets usually. basketball or football i do
so if youre betting small whats your average weekly winnings? Obviously it varies but on average
 
61 - 80 of 106 Posts
Top