Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hes had LASERS for 2 years and he finally plays us a single?

If MTV and all the media wasen't there, he wouldn't of been there. He is just playing his fucking " look at me, i love the fans" If you guys don't see it, you must be dumb as hell.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
Nasir Jones said:

If MTV and all the media wasen't there, he wouldn't of been there. He is just playing his fucking " look at me, i love the fans" If you guys don't see it, you must be dumb as hell.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Nasir Jones said:

I like how you think he's completely involved with lasers being delayed.

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
You are very confused and your adrenaline must be pumping too much blood to your brain ATM  so we'll just let this go

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Nasir Jones said:
He isn't. Why was he in the cameras? Why did he carry that boombox like he was Icecube? Fuck that man.
For positive Atlantic PR, and that playing lupe's single to his fans via boombox probably sounded good on paper.
Face it, the girl had good intentions but all she did was make us look bad.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't get me started about LA Reid lol. It just seems like Cohen wanted to soak up the publicity. The day should of been about Lupe. Lupe should of held that boombox not Cohen. See where im coming from?

·
Registered
496 Posts
this dude has done so much for hip hop. he's a multi millionaire with presumably an incredibly busy schedule...and he came out amidst the fans on a nyc street with a boombox on his shoulders playing a Lupe single.....
yeah. i don't see the problem. if anything, i applaud the man.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts