Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 488 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

kind of geeked up for this. It stars Idris Elba from The Wire, and it comes on BBC America at 10 with repeats being aired throughout the week.

·
Registered
481 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!

Season 1 of Luther was probably the best thing I'd seen on television last year, and NOW I NEED SEASON 2 AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. OH MY GOD. THIS IS NOW MY MOST ANTICIPATED SHOW. FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE.

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
This'll start as the shadow.line finishes right? Also it isbt the brits that male the great tv. More specifically the BBC.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
This'll start as the shadow.line finishes right? Also it isbt the brits that male the great tv. More specifically the BBC.
apparently it only keeps the phycho girl, luther and his boss as he has apparently moved to another unit. i really hope they conclude it though as ill be really pissed if they ignore the end of the first series.

·
Premium Member
42,916 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
nah 6 months in to the future, it doesn't carry on from the 1st series's cliffhanger

1 - 20 of 488 Posts