Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lemme see...LYRIC BOY SWAG, U CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME CUZ MY LYRIC BOY SWAG!!! Hahaha...
God over everything wrist look like a blizzard, dairy queen! Lamborghini mean rims look like wedding rings & I keep a queen like beds&things
I balled like monks, and got love in the hood like Cupid in the trunk! Porsche Dumb for a day and Ferrari stupid for a month
All off the music that you bump,in a far east whip flyer than a G6, neck icy as hell I put on my chain with a ski lift!
Cash ***** cash, Aston Martin Music so my tracks cost a hunned and a half, the grill look like Predator when he hunting in the mask
So Alien, no ****-sapien, crib real big, you might lose yo baby in! Lyrics on 10, raps on wheels call it rhymes on rims!
Yeah haha! Gotta woman in the stash, yo pockets flatter than her stomach mines fatter than her...hahaa....
All news no spin, no cities for young ****** no countries for old men, money in the freezer, you party w/ the squares I'll balling in Ibiza!
Neck fulla ice cubes, chest fulla ice cubes, reach if you want, get a chest fills life tubes! IV *****! I take errrthing I see *****!
Frankensteiner, body fulla syrup, Aunt Jemima! She left, now She want me to let her back, I can't recline her! Playa talk,  I'm on a money run, I'm on a paper walk!!!! LU!

He's Probably just getting at Soulja but theres always a possibility that they could be FOTP lyrics.

Which song do you think they could be for?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Yea that sounds like a mixtape track to me!!!!  Lu is gonna murder Soulja Boy - I didn't want him to but I can see the chalk outline all around "Pretty Boy Swag"  :matrix:

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CT said:
well, if you look at the lyrics, the newest one, you'll see "Aston Martin Music" capitalized like a song title......
so....
i'd say.
just guessing
but
ASTON MARTIN MUSIC
No one needs your sarcasm CT >_>

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah haha! Gotta woman in the stash, yo pockets flatter than her stomach mines fatter than her...hahaa....

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CT said:

:facepalm:
LuMyself said:
beat ya to it :awesome:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts