Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Yea that was a pretty fucked up list. Its like they were telling Lu that we like you, but everything you have done since The Cool has been shit, pointless and dumb. They're practically insulting him lol. Go get em Lu

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
WTF at number 8!! I'm so happy he hasn't done all the shit they're telling him to do. That would just make him another motherfucking poprapper spitting crap on club beats. Fuck a sellout! LUPE!!

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Ahh, yes... MTV is at it again.

For the record, Lupe's already done and/or is doing #1 and #2, will be doing #3, I :facepalm: at #4, #5 isn't necessary at all, #6 is a valid suggestion but the way it's written is downright condescending, #7 and #8 are worthy of multiple :facepalm: and :vom:, #9 is common sense and not necessary to even put on a list, and #10 is something natural to Lupe.

So, to be honest, the list was pointless, and a direct jab at Lupe.  I knew it would be when I read the first sentence.  Like, seriously.... da fuck is their problem?

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
We'll be here. With hands full of baby powder 2 smack some sense back into your body & a warm shoulder to cry on. We want the REAL MTV back!
half a minute ago via Echofon

So when your relevance thins in2 a whisper & the stock price collapses and you have 2 come 2 grips with the mess you made. I'll be here 4 ya
7 minutes ago via Echofon

Corporate garbage pushing plastic lifestyles and wasteful, destructive behavior into the brains of the youth of the world.
19 minutes ago via Echofon

Your a materialistic shell of your former self that can only identify with celebrity pageantry and instant gratification.
21 minutes ago via Echofon

What are we supposed to be learning from you? What is your point? Do you have a point beyond corporate sponsored distraction?
26 minutes ago via Echofon

A destroying force in our culture and society just like rest of the useless vapid spectacles that pour out of our tv's and radios.
36 minutes ago via Echofon

For it's not about being RIGHT it's about being HOT Fame over self-awareness and virtue Hedonism over self respect Celebrity over cerebral.
38 minutes ago via Echofon

Where is the true music journalism??? where is Suchin?!! What happened? Where are the honest critiques of cultural expression?
41 minutes ago via Echofon

I think I've been very good natured with you. I personally know several employees of your company. You guys know me as well. I'm confused
about 1 hour ago via Echofon

Oh snap...MTV (illuminati's favorite network) back on the attack...why can't y'all just chill out? Salacious banality @ the speed of light?
about 1 hour ago via Echofon

Goddamn, Lupe not holdin' anything back!!!  :D  These are some of the most intelligent "fuck you's" that I've ever read.  And did Lupe just outright call out MTV as Illuminati... ohh shiitt!!!  :psyboom:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kale07 said:
Lu better get some body guards yo. He's classified as a public figure with immense influence. Calling them out on them being the official station of the illuminati is dangerous :work:
  Yeah im sure this is gona turn out real interesting    :scared:

1 - 20 of 147 Posts