Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lmao how he calls Obama a terrorist, but then let this girl get away with straight up saying "I kill ******" in 2011.

Black people with that self hate FTL.

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
this has been discussed about 1000 times....im gonna make a v nasty/n word drinking game...anyone want to join in?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This isn't about her using the word.

It's more about Lupe taking more interest and time to attack the first African-American president than he does to address her repeatedly using the word.

Da Real Deal said:
V-Nasty is not as important like Obama so your point is irrelevant.
Your point is irrelevant because Obama and V-Nasty aren't doing the same thing. Obama does policies that Lupe doesn't like, V-Nasty repeatedly uses racial slurs. Big difference.

·
Premium Member
12,591 Posts
Mr. Ziggles said:
Your point is irrelevant because Obama and V-Nasty aren't doing the same thing. Obama does policies that Lupe doesn't like, V-Nasty repeatedly uses racial slurs. Big difference.
Obviously. I know that there's a big difference, that's why this thread is pointless in the first place.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Da Real Deal said:
this thread is pointless in the first place.
How? I'm asking why Lupe would be negative towards a fellow black man of high achievement but not towards V-Nasty (who is relevant, like it or not) who uses racial slurs?

·
Premium Member
12,591 Posts
Mr. Ziggles said:
How? I'm asking why Lupe would be negative towards a fellow black man of high achievement but not towards V-Nasty (who is relevant, like it or not) who uses racial slurs?
Why would Lupe worry about V Nasty though?  Like I said, V Nasty is not in a higher position as Obama so it doesn't really make sense.  And as for V Nasty, let her say what she wants, I don't really care, somebody is gonna knock her head off one day but hey that's her problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.