·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,006 Posts
"How did you get your name"

Wow such an original question lol. Why doesn't any1 ever ask him about FOTP???

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
NMM11 said:
"How did you get your name"

Wow such an original question lol. Why doesn't any1 ever ask him about FOTP???
Lupe's in the pop world now. Nobody gives a fuck about the mixtapes sadly

And a couple more singles off the album?

:work:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Lupe seems to have been really quiet about the label situation with Lasers lately. I wonder if the label made him shut up somehow.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
ChrisOf94 said:
Lupe seems to have been really quiet about the label situation with Lasers lately. I wonder if the label made him shut up somehow.
My bet would be now that it's said and done, he doesn't want to linger on that point. Anybody who gives a shit about the label politics already knows about it, and anybody who doesn't know about it (new fans) won't care. Might as well just move on.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Oogity said:
My bet would be now that it's said and done, he doesn't want to linger on that point. Anybody who gives a shit about the label politics already knows about it, and anybody who doesn't know about it (new fans) won't care. Might as well just move on.
That's true. I just wonder if he's actually feels good about "The Show Goes On" and "Out of My Head" possibly being his two biggest singles. Oh well, on to Food and Liquor II! That should more than make up for those filler tracks on Lasers.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Dang people need to stop asking such irrelevant questions that have been answered many times before... But this is good news. not really anything we haven't heard. Worried about FOTP now since he didn't mention it...

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
JCM said:
Dang people need to stop asking such irrelevant questions that have been answered many times before... But this is good news. not really anything we haven't heard. Worried about FOTP now since he didn't mention it...
Dont worry, I still have high hopes for FOTP.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
AndrewG said:
Should have asked him about his hair.
lmao this.

DeePhenom said:
Dont worry, I still have high hopes for FOTP.
yeah, i'm sure it'll deliver, i just wish we could get concrete news on when its coming. we need someone from KTT to interview him lol

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
we seriously do. or maybe Sean can get an interview? i mean he does run THE lupe blog to go to...

if we can get any of us to get a legitimate interview with him, then we can finally get in the good questions.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
JCM said:
we seriously do. or maybe Sean can get an interview? i mean he does run THE lupe blog to go to...

if we can get any of us to get a legitimate interview with him, then we can finally get in the good questions.
:allears:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts