Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
release a song not intended for the radio just to shut everyone up and ensure them that F&L2 is gonna be dope,
before the release of any "radio single" (which i'm sure will be dope but you know how ****** love to hate lu these days...)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I just want him to release a single of quality similar to Superstar or Kick,Push. Superstar was single that got radio play and that song's brilliant, Kick,Push is great too.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bobby Digital said:
I just want him to release a single. Superstar was single that got radio play and that song's brilliant, Kick,Push is great too.
yea but i would bet if that song was released this year people would prolly say it's a sell out song or too pop or some shit like that, post lasers people are very narrow minded when it comes to lupe

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Kid Pav said:
yea but i would bet if that song was released this year people would prolly say it's a sell out song or too pop or some shit like that, post lasers people are very narrow minded when it comes to lupe
Yea, I see what you mean. Too me like I said before a song of quality smilar to Superstar and Kick, Push would give me hope that the album will be great and possibly classic. The only thing that has me worried is that Lupe has  downgraded lyrically (not meaning he's been bad, but just not up to par on his last two projects.)

E

·
0 Posts
let the people hate.
F&L2 will end this madness.

lyrically he never fell off and with his beats, its really different but if you don't like it, don't talk like its a fact and say that he fell off.
peoples mixing opinions with facts. :work:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
lyrically he never fell off and with his beats, its really different but if you don't like it, don't talk like its a fact and say that he fell off.
peoples mixing opinions with facts. :work:
Never said he fell of lyrically, said I think that he hasn't be up to par lyrically for his last two projects. :work:.

E

·
0 Posts
Bobby Digital said:
Never said he fell of lyrically, said I think that he hasn't be up to par lyrically for his last two projects. :work:.

not at OP but in the music section lol

of course he hasn't been at par with his older work, when you have Atlantic effecting lasers and FOTP was just a mixtape.(still a great mixtape though)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
not at OP but in the music section lol

of course he hasn't been at par with his older work, when you have Atlantic effecting lasers and FOTP was just a mixtape.(still a great mixtape though)
Oh, I guess i misinterpreted where the post was directed too lol. One thing I find a bit weird about the whole Atlantic/Lasers fiasco (no pun intended) was that his last album before was The Cool which sold very well, I mean it went gold, and F&L did well too and they're was never a problem, and now F&L 2 is accepted without a problem too.

E

·
0 Posts
Bobby Digital said:
Oh, I guess i misinterpreted where the post was directed too lol. One thing I find a bit weird about the whole Atlantic/Lasers fiasco (no pun intended) was that his last album before was The Cool which sold very well, I mean it went gold, and F&L did well too and they're was never a problem, and now F&L 2 is accepted without a problem too.
F&L2, he said it'll have no interference, of course that's hard to believe but i guess they came to sometime type of agreement.
so it was probably easily accepted because of that agreement they made.

i do believe this album will be amazing like before but i question the one after this.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
F&L2, he said it'll have no interference, of course that's hard to believe but i guess they came to sometime type of agreement.
so it was probably easily accepted because of that agreement they made.

i do believe this album will be amazing like before but i question the one after this.
I'm hoping it will be a great album as well. Like I said before if the single is of the same quality of Superstar and Kick,Push i will excited for this album. I do want Lupe to prove me wrong and make this a classic.

E

·
0 Posts
Bobby Digital said:
I'm hoping it will be a great album as well. Like I said before if the single is of the same quality of Superstar and Kick,Push i will excited for this album. I do want Lupe to prove me wrong and make this a classic.

I wonder what will be the single though, i hope it more like kick push :datass:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
I wonder what will be the single though, i hope it more like kick push :datass:
Same, I'm just hoping it will be brilliantly written, I mean Superstar was fantastic lyrically and it got radio play.

E

·
0 Posts
Bobby Digital said:
Same, I'm just hoping it will be brilliantly written, I mean Superstar was fantastic lyrically and it got radio play.
yes it was :allears:
hmm I wonder if it'll have a mainstream artist on it :work:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Nah he just needs to focus on making a great single and a good album. F&L2 will be here soon and speak for itself.

Believe it or not, not everyone is on forums and blogs hating on Lupe. They realized Lasers wasn't as good as his last albums and kept it moving. People that are still fans and those that jumped off the bandwagon will listen to this album because they want to know if he's back to old Lu or if they should write him off.

E

·
0 Posts
Bobby Digital said:
Doubt it..none of his singles have had any mainstream features.

true, I guess he'd only have santos :allears: or nikki.

but want this single now :fire:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts