Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
[IIII]--------------------------(    )

[IIII] Represents context. (    ) represents what he was talking about. How does he directly say something from Al Sharpton and then get misquoted? Why is he just showing that "section" of the clip. Fuck outta here just cause you can't use that word. CT used it yesterday, did I spazz? No. Stfu.

Oh, and some advice. Take that ridiculous piece of shit of your face if you want people to take you seriously..... -___- :datass: ALWAYS TRYNA BRING A ***** DOWN

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
***** couldnt get a desk or sumthing he had to sit on a couch.
^
See what i did there lmao

·
Registered
138 Posts
Who is this white guy and why does he have a tattoo on his face? This is a great example of people who should be banned from using the internet, or any other type of technology.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rizen said:
[IIII]--------------------------(    )

[IIII] Represents context. (    ) represents what he was talking about. How does he directly say something from Al Sharpton and then get misquoted? Why is he just showing that "section" of the clip. Fuck outta here just cause you can't use that word. CT used it yesterday, did I spazz? No. Stfu.

Oh, and some advice. Take that ridiculous piece of shit of your face if you want people to take you seriously..... -___- :datass: ALWAYS TRYNA BRING A ***** DOWN

what is what

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.