Registered
12,416 Posts
As long as he drops T&Y and Skulls, im assuming

·
Registered
12,416 Posts
UBB said:
D: ALL THIS YEAR
he's probably planning to drop T&Y late this year and Skulls mid-late 2014 but we'll see

·
Registered
23,828 Posts
Indayaar said:
he's probably planning to drop T&Y late this year and Skulls mid-late 2014 but we'll see
he's gonna try to pull a Ye or Jay this year :he:
release the release date
drop nothing else
wait and hope

·
Registered
12,416 Posts
Dishar said:
he's gonna try to pull a Ye or Jay this year :he:
release the release date
drop nothing else
wait and hope
dead

·
Registered
80,808 Posts
he already said he wus gon go indie. It means more music from lupe. bet he's gon form his own label.... and sign pooh bear.

·
Registered
80,808 Posts
Goin Indie :fire:
but If he had to sign to another label except Atlantic, Which one would it be..??

signing to
G.O.O.D
?!

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Indayaar said:
As long as he drops T&Y and Skulls, im assuming
I'm not sure if Lu will release Skulls, at least not with Atlantic. Lupe is under contract for 5 albums, T&Y is his 5th.

Unless T&Y is replacing F&L II PT2, so then I guess it wouldn't be his 5th technically.

But since he's saying he is leaving next year that mean he knows for certain he's dropping his last album under contract with Atlantic next year, so this pretty much confirms T&Y 2014.

Lu has never delivered on his "2 albums in one year" promises so I doubt T&Y and Skulls will release in the same year or within months of each other.

·
Premium Member
92,840 Posts
Lu The Ruler said:
I'm not sure if Lu will release Skulls, at least not with Atlantic. Lupe is under contract for 5 albums, T&Y is his 5th.

Unless T&Y is replacing F&L II PT2, so then I guess it wouldn't be his 5th technically.

But since he's saying he is leaving next year that mean he knows for certain he's dropping his last album under contract with Atlantic next year, so this pretty much confirms T&Y 2014.

Lu has never delivered on his "2 albums in one year" promises so I doubt T&Y and Skulls will release in the same year or within months of each other.
its six albums for his Atlantic contract. Skulls will be the 6th

1 - 20 of 41 Posts